• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite Hour Long Dramas?

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Historically, 24 is the only show of that genre that I regularly watch. The "Jack Bauer" gig is starting to get old though so I'll probably just go back to watching the news shows this season (maybe not).

Historically, 24 is the only show of that genre that I regularly watch. The "Jack Bauer" gig is starting to get old though so I'll probably just go back to watching the news shows this season (maybe not).

I heard recently that Kiefer Sutherland was going to leave 24 to do a show that was more based in reality.

It is about fairies and leprechauns and the ongoing war they've been waging! :1orglaugh

Spleen

Banned?
The Wire

The fact that only one other person has mentioned that makes me pity you all.

The Wire

Not to worry Spleen, our obvious superiority is just magnified in this instance.

Can you smell that ladies and gentlemen? That's smugness in the air, take in a good whiff, it's good for you.

Philistines!!!

The West Wing
The Shield
The Sopranos
Burn Notice
The X Files
Nip/Tuck
Monk
Psych
White Collar
CSI
Most of the SciFi shows

mr google

Banned
The Wire

I've got your back. :thumbsup: It's simply the best ever. :2 cents:

I Claudius
Breaking Bad
all creatures great and small
The Jewel in the Crown
Sharpe
Prime Suspect
Lovejoy

Spleen

Banned?
I'm surprised that people from the UK like that show just because the slang is so thick at times. But I agree that it's the best show on television in a long time.

I don't think I was ever confused by the dialouge in the show. The slang is pretty thick, but I guess us Brits are clever enough to put it all together. :tongue: