• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite Comedian?

Who are your Favorite Comedians?

• Dave Chappelle

Votes: 60 45.1%
  • Brian Reagan

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Dane Cook

Votes: 14 10.5%
  • Jim Gaffigan

Votes: 20 15.0%
  • Demetri Martin

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Lisa Lampanelli

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Chris Rock

Votes: 37 27.8%
  • Zach Galifianakis

Votes: 13 9.8%
  • Jerry Seinfeld

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • Lewis Black

Votes: 26 19.5%

• Total voters
Current:
Margaret Cho
Dave Chappelle
Eddie Izzard
Deseased:
George Carlin (I actually wept when he died)

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Mike Birbiglia

From the list, I chose Dave Chappelle and Lewis Black.

I also really like Bill Burr. That guy is fucking hilarious. Also, Louis CK is the fucking greatest.

I used to think Chris Rock was funny when I was younger, but not so much anymore.

Currently: Doug Stanhope, Stewart Lee.

I've posted my all time favourite about four times already in this thread so if you really want to know go back a couple pages. If you don't, fuck you.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Patton Oswalt, Louis C.K., Dave Atell, David Cross, Jim Norton, Bill Bailey, Billy Connelly, Greg Geraldo, Bob Goldwait, Bill Hicks, Jeff Ross, Jim Florentein, Harland Williams, Bill Burr, John Pinette, Steven Wright, Ken Jeong, Bernie Mack, Mike Epps (back in the day), Geroge Carlin, Lenny Bruce, Dave Chapelle, Kat Williams (not so much these days), Robert Klein, Richard Pryor, early Eddie Murphy.

MsAnitaBlue

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Patton Oswalt, Louis C.K., Dave Atell, David Cross, Jim Norton, Bill Bailey, Billy Connelly, Greg Geraldo, Bob Goldwait, Bill Hicks, Jeff Ross, Jim Florentein, Harland Williams, Bill Burr, John Pinette, Steven Wright, Ken Jeong, Bernie Mack, Mike Epps (back in the day), Geroge Carlin, Lenny Bruce, Dave Chapelle, Kat Williams (not so much these days), Robert Klein, Richard Pryor, early Eddie Murphy.

I don't get Patton Oswalt and I don't know why.... Another Dave Attell fan yay!!!!! Kat Williams is very funny...

Out of these options, I was stuck between Brian Regan and Lewis Black. I chose Regan because he just makes me laugh when he immitates stupid people. Black just brings up a lot of points.

Outside of this list, I add Patton Oswalt, George Carlin and Emo Philips and the guys in Monty Python and The Kids in the Hall (if we aren't just talking about stand-up)

Add some dead people? Then I add Groucho Marx, Sam Kinison.

...Yeah. These threads don't work, do they?

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Not perhaps somebody most of you know, but Dave Allen is my favourite of all time. It's such a shame there's such a lack of his stuff on DVD but, fortunately, YouTube isn't short of such stuff.

Chris Rock is a genius. He is a very serious and thoughtful person in the disguise of a comedian.

Lewis Black isn't really very funny. According to at least one source his appearance in Daily Show with Jon Stewart was actually a big break for him. I, however, enjoy his paranoid and crazy ramblings.