• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite Comedian?

Who are your Favorite Comedians?

• Dave Chappelle

Votes: 60 45.1%
  • Brian Reagan

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Dane Cook

Votes: 14 10.5%
  • Jim Gaffigan

Votes: 20 15.0%
  • Demetri Martin

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Lisa Lampanelli

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Chris Rock

Votes: 37 27.8%
  • Zach Galifianakis

Votes: 13 9.8%
  • Jerry Seinfeld

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • Lewis Black

Votes: 26 19.5%

• Total voters
Dave Chappelle is a legend! But Chris Rock and Dane Cook are hilarious too.
Jamie Foxx was pretty good too.

You get Jamaie Foxx and David Allen Grier on the stage together and it was just freaking hilarious. They were funny (on stage and in In Living Color)

DVC:jester:

And Jack Benny's sidekick Eddie "Rochester" Anderson

"[Jack decides to have a shave]

Rochester: [checking his equipment] Shaving cream, brush, razor, smelling salts.
Jack: Smell?... What do I want with smelling salts?
Rochester: That's for me. I can't stand the sight of blood. "

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Jack_Benny

You get Jamaie Foxx and David Allen Grier on the stage together and it was just freaking hilarious. They were funny (on stage and in In Living Color)

In Living Color was probably the best comedy show ever. The combination of Jamie Foxx/David Allen Grier/Wayans/Jim Carrey was just gold! It was soo funny. In Foxx' shows he makes funny jokes and supports em with good facial expressesions and sound effects. Some of em he starts to sing, and he can sing beautifully. He is just the most all round talented performer out now!

He is just the most all round talented performer out now!

I'd be inclined to agree. If you saw him in Ray, his Academy Award was very well deserved. <3

bigbadbrody

Banned
Jerry Seinfeld

I'd be inclined to agree. If you saw him in Ray, his Academy Award was very well deserved. <3
I've seen most of his films except for that one. He is one of the best actors out there, he needs to get back into the comedy scene for a while though!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Jerry Seinfeld, Dane Cook, Jeff Dunham and Jim Carrey.

People, this was just an arbitrary list that was limited to 10 options. At first, I listed like 16 (which included some of the names people wanted), but I realized it would only allow me 10 options. So I just picked a few I liked and other famous ones. I also said "current," so that is why Richard Pryor isn't on the list.

To Dave_Rhino
Am I supposed to care about some comedian I've never heard of outside the US? If a person outside of the US uses the word "football," I don't get pissed at them because they mean "soccer." In their world, "football" is the right term. In my world, I think about popular comedians here in the US. I'm not going to go "google" comedians outside of the US. People write, in their vernacular, what they know about.

Also, I don't know what AFA means.

I am actualy pretty cool with the list. Everyone on the list is notable in one way or another in the last five years. No need to put Richard Pryor or George Carlin on the list. They've graduated all attempts at listing. It's like asking who's the best Catholic, then putting the Pope on the list.

My vote: Zack Galifianakis. Genuine, innovative, also the one guy on the list to go completely off his rocker and, like, walk into the woods and never be heard from again.

Hard not to vote for Dave Chapelle, though.

I wish Dane Cook would put on a shirt and die. Total douche.

Good god, why isn't George Carlin on that list? :dunno:
Exactly. I live in the US and I still haven't heard of several of the people on that screwy list. George Carlin has been funny longer than I've been alive.

BTW Sarah Silverman gets my vote for "sexiest comedienne"!