• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite classic video game?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
What is it? This is different from the other 2 video game threads. I decided to be specific this time!

Rules:

Pick ONLY ONE GAME!!!
These lists of favorite games are ridiculous!
Also current gen game systems are out! Pic something from Sega Genesis or earlier only! If your to young to have played Genesis...your probably to young to be on this board so go cry to your mommy :thefinger

Mine is:
NES - Excite Bike

bigbadbrody

Banned
I loved trying to save the princess from Donkey Kong I used to play this game every day on my Gameboy.

Now I get all the girls in real life, and I don't have to jump over barrels and fight an Ape (well some of the girls boyfriends may look like apes)

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Deus Ex. I remember playing it often. After midnight. While drunk off my arse. Tends to enhance the realism. The immersion. Left a very lasting impression. Same as the sequel, Deus 2.. but deus2 is too short, and had frequent loading breaks that scared off the immersion factor.

Vector Man - Sega Genesis

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?

bigbadbrody

Banned
Excellent find bro! :thumbsup:

Great link that shows the evolution of games over the last 25 years. Makes you wonder what the next 25 years has in store for video games :dunno:

I mean shit, just look how far we've come so far...the possibilities are mind boggling!!!

I don't want to even think about it LOL

It has to be Super Mario 3!:glugglug: