• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
3MyISeq.jpg

Jana Cova :)

I still can't reply to your PMs even though your settings are set to allow PMs ; I think this may because there is also a historic account called "munger" and there is a chance the PM part of the board is not case sensitive. Question for an admin, not me.

Either way, here is what you wanted to know about Imagevenue galleries, and I don't think it's too sensitive to not post publicly :

In regards to posting pics as thumbs, 5/6 is fine. Imagevenue is not a banned host either, for now.

Posting whole sets that usually require memberships to websites is against the rules. This one is OK as far as I'm concerned because there are only 11 pics total and I'm guessing TorridArt will have provided far more content than that for membership. "Sample" galleries are usually 15-18 pics after all. Just be careful you're sharing free content as opposed to stolen content. FO is for content the providers have chosen to make available for free, not just any pics that people find on the Internet and they have managed to get for free.

Last edited: