• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Alex Grey
7.jpg

1.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Destiny from TrueAmateurModels.com!
Height: 5' 01
Employment: Telemarketing Representative
Pictures: 782 HIgh-Resolution Pictures - Including Hardcore THREESOME pictures!
Videos: 1 Hardcore Fuck Videoi

My name is Destiny and I am 18 years old. My parents and I just relocated out from another state and I moved into an apartment complex here in Florida. I met this guy named John about 3 days after I moved in. John lives right around the corner from me in the complex and he turned out to be a really cool guy. I remember one particular night, there was a guy named Ray that had come over to John's apartment and that's where I spoke with Ray about the amateur nude modeling! I was just kicking back on the couch when Ray walked through the door and my friend John started telling me that he shoots pictures of naked girls! I must admit, I've never met anyone that shoots pictures of naked girls for a living, so that was pretty interesting to me!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

I remember when we were doing the modeling shoot, Ray wanted to shoot some hardcore pictures too! So yeah, I have plenty of hardcore content on the website too! Sex scenes, handjobs, blowjobs, and all sorts of amateur nude modeling pictures! In fact, I have a total amount of 782 high-resolution pictures in the members area of the website!

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nerdy-petite-teen-nude-destiny-model.html