• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite Basketball Player

current- shaq you cant stop the diesel
retired- charles barkley

note they are my favs, the best player is of coarse mj

Current player: Dirk Nowitzki (ok I'm German too, but I think he is really a very talented player)

Retired: as a big fan of the former Jazz team I have been a big fan of John Stockton, Jeff Hornacek and "The Mailman" Karl Malone

I will never forget the finals Jazz-Bulls! One of the best finals ever!

What do you think about the Jazz?

I have never been able to enjoy basketball other than when MJ was playin a few years ago, the other "greats" were before my time. So I have to go with MJ

Michael Jordan's name has to come up, he was something else. As far as todays players go, I really like the "no bullshit", "get the job done" attitude of Tim Duncan. Also, as much as people don't like him how can you argue with Kobe's 81? I don't like him either but you gotta respect ability like that.

Well, being a Bulls fan, MJ is the Man. But, I gotta say, I think I'm really going to start liking Ben Wallace, a lot more in the next season.
Go Bulls!

Last edited:
used to enjoyed basketball.after larry and magic retired my interested is off and on.all time favorite
f-julius erving
f- larry bird
c-kareem adbual-jabber
g-magic johnson
g-jerrywest
f-james worthy
f-charles barkley
c-wilt chamberlin
g-byron scott
g-bob macadoo
f-michael cooper
f-kurt rambis
little bias toward the lakers lol

Jason Richardson, Dwayne Wade, Gilbert Arenas

I don't follow the NBA regulary anymore but my all-time favorites are Tracy McGrady and Steve Francis.