• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Faux "News" and The Decline of America

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I don't usually watch political entertainment, but when I do, it's Fox News. Greg Gutfield perfectly illustrated the story he was whining about the other day when "The Five" *re* were discussing the Freddy Gray case. Gutfield set there sneering and being the exact sort of asshole that some of the protestors were talking about when they were telling Fox News to get the fuck out of Baltimore. I think he actually realized it about halfway through a particular rant because his face kind of fell, but he took a deep breath and soldiered on being a sheep for his employer. Those dollars, man, those dollars, and that's the case for a good many on Fox News, I'm sure. Hey, if I could eliminate just one personality from Fox News it would be [NOBABE]Gretchen Carlson[/NOBABE], please, put her on QVC or something, that lady has no business involved in any sort of even quasi-intelligent conversation.

I don't usually watch political entertainment, but when I do, it's Fox News. Greg Gutfield perfectly illustrated the story he was whining about the other day when "The Five" *re* were discussing the Freddy Gray case. Gutfield set there sneering and being the exact sort of asshole that some of the protestors were talking about when they were telling Fox News to get the fuck out of Baltimore. I think he actually realized it about halfway through a particular rant because his face kind of fell, but he took a deep breath and soldiered on being a sheep for his employer. Those dollars, man, those dollars, and that's the case for a good many on Fox News, I'm sure. Hey, if I could eliminate just one personality from Fox News it would be [NOBABE]Gretchen Carlson[/NOBABE], please, put her on QVC or something, that lady has no business involved in any sort of even quasi-intelligent conversation.

I like Gutfeld. But I agree with your assessment of Carlson. She's a cunt.

Rush was one of the biggest voices for punishing users with harsh prison terms, yet his money bought him a deal. You are exactly right, he "articulates conservatism better than any pundit out there", which proves why your side is dying off.

For example: Saying a woman should make sex tapes because of all the birth control pills she needs due to all the sex she's having??????? Dude doesn't even fucking know how fucking birth control works obviously. My 18 year old son understands it yet this fat fuck doesn't??? You don't take a fucking pill every time you have sex, as hopefully you know as well. Or another one, He flat out misrepresents facts like when he and Hannity and that genius Michelle Bachman were all ranting about how Obama is spending $2 billion a day on a trip to India and had 1/4 of the aircraft carriers with him and teams of special forces when it was something Drudge pulled off an Indian blog....ZERO fact checking and turned out to be absolutely false in every capacity and in reality the amount was the standard $1.6 million a day that EVERY president spends on travel abroad. Big difference. Never a retraction or correction or a statement admitting he was wrong. He kept spewing it to the mindless fucks who listen to him. He is a hypocrite and he himself is a "do as I say not as I do" piece of shit too. And yes, if it comes down to Hilary vs ANY of your guys, I'll vote for her. But she is NOT my ideal candidate. I want Gavin Newsome to run. You don't have a single candidate who could come within 10 million votes of beating him and that's a fact.

And Greg Gutfield is horrible. He has ZERO business being on TV

There is a post on another thread about how Bernie Sanders is the most qualified candidate out there. This is supposed to be taken seriously because by god, he stands for almost every liberal position that the poster holds. By the same token, Sanders could be considered as extreme by center left and moderate voters as Cruz would be by those same voters. So what this boils down to (and it has reached the point now that I am not going to argue for a candidate that I support on this board of all places) a far left candidate is reasonable and electable and a far right candidate is the devil incarnate and will destroy their party. I will tell you something right now, nominate Gavin Newsome please please please! The liberal utopia that you predict that is just around the corner still isn't ready to elect this wing nut (Jerry Moonbeam has a better chance) I am so confident of this that I will wager 5 or 10 grand that he can never be elected.

If he runs and wins the nom, get your checkbook out. I will have mine.

Funny how you ignored my post on Rush and his bullshit rhetoric.

I know Sanders won't win and hope he doesn't. He will be important in asking the right questions and requiring the other candidates to take a stand on issues. He is soft on crime which I don't agree with. He is from a state that has a horrible record on punishing sex offenders which I have zero tolerance for. Bernie has many good qualities but those I cannot get around.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.

I can't stand Greg Gutfeld. He has a job because he's well-behaved and walks well on leash not because he's funny. His jokes are awful many times having massive build-ups with zero payoff. He scans the room with his eyes giving everyone nervous diarrhea which conjures up awkward reactions but a few polite chuckles.

tumblr_mdahs80y8u1rkhchmo1_500.gif

Gretchen Carlson is a mean-muggin' Minnesota Swede and Roger Ailes demands tan cream on her hog legs.

fox_ff_gretchen_twerk_130829c2.gif

Tucker Carlsson, Eric Bolling or Jeanine Pirro are much worst than Gretchen Carlson and Greg Gutfeld

Deepcover

Closed Account
Here here. A lot of users here claim she's a RINO which I can't really see but whatever...Preferred when she use to be on CNN.

I miss Alan Colmes. I quit watching Hannity after he left. It just isn't the same. It's like Starsky without Hutch, Laverne without Shirley, Law without Order, Peanut Butter without Jelly, etc.

I like The Five and Megyn Kelly. I haven't seen Bob Beckel in awhile. I hope he's ok.