• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Faux "News" and The Decline of America

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I miss Alan Colmes. I quit watching Hannity after he left. It just isn't the same. It's like Starsky without Hutch, Laverne without Shirley, Law without Order, Peanut Butter without Jelly, etc.

When Alan Colmes left there was talk of a Hannity & Powers show with Kirsten Powers taking over in Alan's place. I like her and think that would have been a good move. Someone needs to hit Hannity with a cattle prod every so often before he turns his positions into cartoons.

What happened to the friendship between Sean Hannity and Alan Colmes? I remember their last show together mentioning how they had been friends for years even before the idea of the show. Since then I saw Colmes on only once but Alan is on with O'Reilly all the time. Speaking of O'Reilly, he seems to avoid mentioning Hannity's name and I wonder if he resents being associated with him. Bernie Goldberg says things in passing about Hannity occasionally while on O'Reilly. O'Reilly himself is at odds with those on talk radio to the right of him like Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin; probably crazy Michael Savage too but I can't find the nut on my AM radio dial.

Deepcover

Closed Account
When Alan Colmes left there was talk of a Hannity & Powers show with Kirsten Powers taking over in Alan's place. I like her and think that would have been a good move. Someone needs to hit Hannity with a cattle prod every so often before he turns his positions into cartoons.

What happened to the friendship between Sean Hannity and Alan Colmes? I remember their last show together mentioning how they had been friends for years even before the idea of the show. Since then I saw Colmes on only once but Alan is on with O'Reilly all the time. Speaking of O'Reilly, he seems to avoid mentioning Hannity's name and I wonder if he resents being associated with him. Bernie Goldberg says things in passing about Hannity occasionally while on O'Reilly. O'Reilly himself is at odds with those on talk radio to the right of him like Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin; probably crazy Michael Savage too but I can't find the nut on my AM radio dial.

Don't like Kristen Powers...she's not even a true Democrat...more like a traitor to the DC...She nasty:pukey:

:D

Don't like Kristen Powers...she's not even a true Democrat...more like a traitor to the DC...She nasty:pukey:

:D

Should someone be so obedient to their political party so anyone in the herd could complete their sentence? I get tired of the same talking points that are intended to beat into or bleed into someone's head. Sean Hannity's constant shilling, repeat-after-me Hannitizing is for the weak-minded who would never consider the other side. I think Kirsten is a Democrat that actually does have enough of an open mind to consider the other side. Neither side of the fence owns the truth but both sides do have some truths.

About her appearance; I think she's a good looking lady with nice facial features but seems to avoid making herself look glamorous. She probably feels the less panty she flashes the more serious she'll be taken. As a man, I gotta admit if a lady is hot enough all I do is look at her but I cannot hear a word.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Maybe. If she was an independent, yeah I could see her trashing the party but she trashes her own party more then any D strategist then DC can think of...
She's somewhat attractive...I think Julie Roginsky is a lil more attractive and well admire how she is able to defend her point against a majority of conservatives...To me Powers is more the opposite. I'll admit haven't seen her on O' Reilly show...O' Reilly took punches to Tantoros though...didn't expect to see that happen.
Btw, are you planning on buying Power's book?

Deepcover

Closed Account
A conservative user online said this about Powers "Powers is a Democrat not a liberal BIG DIFFERENCE". I sill feel she is being brainwashed even more and conservatives is now seeing it too and hopes she will switch to the right side...Democrats have criticized her book btw and rightly so.
The DC hopes Powers is against the TPP

Deepcover

Closed Account
The DC has started watching MSNBC...Al Sharpton, Rachel Maddow, Joy Reid, Rene Marsh, Krystal Ball, Chris Hayes, Chris Matthews, Melissa Harris Perry...Not bad.

Deepcover

Closed Account
I see him as the type of man who is willing to fight and go to jail for his people...So again I don't see how he is seen as a racist.

I see him as the type of man who is willing to fight and go to jail for his people...So again I don't see how he is seen as a racist.

You'da been better off playing the Just Kidding card again. Defending the indefensible was difficult I gotta admit. Al Sharpton would go broke if Black people succeeded. That's what a Poverty Pimp is. He divides the races and would live in poverty himself if people united.

Deepcover

Closed Account
I've seen clips of him shaking hands with whites...Plus MSNBC gave him a good job...they wouldn't give him a good job if he were a true racist.

I've seen clips of him shaking hands with whites...

Were those hands from the FBI who he was an informant for?

Sharpton_drug_sting.jpg.png