• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Faux "News" and The Decline of America

I spent a lot of time in airports and am stuck with Faux "News" on the lounge TV or at the gate in the terminal more often than I'd like, but I get to see how ridiculous the channel and it's on-air personalities are.

Geraldo? Seriously? He seems to be involved in every breaking "news" story for some reason. The guy was a punch line for years and people now take him seriously as a journalist? Laughable!

Mark Fuhrman? The cop who basically can be blamed for OJ getting away with cutting off his wife's head because he was on tape saying the N word repeatedly. He's their cop perspective now? Laughable!

Oliver North? OMFG. Is he even still on the network? He was the one who oversaw the loading of cocaine onto CIA planes being shipped to Los Angeles for Ronnie Reagan in the 1980s to fund the Contra movement and is never permitted to return to several Central American countries or he will be arrested.

I saw that Donald Trump has been a regular with his political insights. Another punchline trying to be taken seriously, even with his orange comb over that could possibly be the worst of all time.

Jeff Feiger? I was a friend of his brother Dougs the front man for "The Knack" but Jeff is a dickhead of insane proportions. He's a liberal too so this isn't about his politics. He ran for governor of Michigan and lost. He's a defense attorney. But a dickhead and hard to watch or listen to.

Megyn Kelly the blonde former prosecutor who declared that Santa and Jesus are white as if anyone who thinks otherwise is stupid.

Sean Hannity Not enough time in my day but the guy is a raging dickhead who loves the sound of his own voice and never allows an opposing thought to be completed. His interview skills are worse than mine.

Their morning show is horrendous. Sarah Palin is a regular LMAO and yet their ratings are huge. Proof that America is in big trouble.

Deepcover

Closed Account
I only watch Fox News for the shirt skirts and heels...Can't take their right wing views seriously since it's mostly attacks on the Democrats.

Just wondering. Since the left hates Fox so much. Do you ever watch it other than the times you are forced to? Seems to me that for something you hate, you guys watch it more than I do. I do love Megyn Kelly though. She is kinda sexy and bitchy at the same time.

Andrea professed her undying love/lust for Nikki Sixx a few weeks ago. Apparently Dave is just a stepping stone,. She's a metal head, another reason why I love her.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Just wondering. Since the left hates Fox so much. Do you ever watch it other than the times you are forced to? Seems to me that for something you hate, you guys watch it more than I do. I do love Megyn Kelly though. She is kinda sexy and bitchy at the same time.

Saul, I often wonder if your business is so slow you waste your spare time trolling people why have the opinions you once had before your job circumstances turned you to the dark side.

What a sad, bitter story. Fox sure must sum up what you are about.

You only come back to life when it's about the time when you were still alive, the eighties and their innocent tunes.

You are the classic intelligent FOX watcher.

Saul, I often wonder if your business is so slow you waste your spare time trolling people why have the opinions you once had before your job circumstances turned you to the dark side.

What a sad, bitter story. Fox sure must sum up what you are about.

You only come back to life when it's about the time when you were still alive, the eighties and their innocent tunes.

You are the classic intelligent FOX watcher.

I am not really sure what this is all about except perhaps doing some mental gymnastics to hurl insults.

The 80's were a good time for me, I was poor but happy, going to college and playing rock n roll. I am certainly not stuck in the past, and things are good now also. My career is winding down as I am now in my 50's. I don't plan on doing this much longer. I am now a registered and licensed sports agent in my state after being approached by a couple of parents that have student/athletes with a great deal of upside potential looking to take their skills to the professional level. If they pan out as hoped and are drafted highly, I may just become an agent full time and take my shingle down and become semi-retired. Not sure what Fox News or my occasional viewing of it has to do with your rant or my life past or present.

lol @ your "dark side" comment.

I spent a lot of time in airports and am stuck with Faux "News" on the lounge TV or at the gate in the terminal more often than I'd like, but I get to see how ridiculous the channel and it's on-air personalities are.

Geraldo? Seriously? He seems to be involved in every breaking "news" story for some reason. The guy was a punch line for years and people now take him seriously as a journalist? Laughable!

Mark Fuhrman? The cop who basically can be blamed for OJ getting away with cutting off his wife's head because he was on tape saying the N word repeatedly. He's their cop perspective now? Laughable!

Oliver North? OMFG. Is he even still on the network? He was the one who oversaw the loading of cocaine onto CIA planes being shipped to Los Angeles for Ronnie Reagan in the 1980s to fund the Contra movement and is never permitted to return to several Central American countries or he will be arrested.

I saw that Donald Trump has been a regular with his political insights. Another punchline trying to be taken seriously, even with his orange comb over that could possibly be the worst of all time.

Jeff Feiger? I was a friend of his brother Dougs the front man for "The Knack" but Jeff is a dickhead of insane proportions. He's a liberal too so this isn't about his politics. He ran for governor of Michigan and lost. He's a defense attorney. But a dickhead and hard to watch or listen to.

Megyn Kelly the blonde former prosecutor who declared that Santa and Jesus are white as if anyone who thinks otherwise is stupid.

Sean Hannity Not enough time in my day but the guy is a raging dickhead who loves the sound of his own voice and never allows an opposing thought to be completed. His interview skills are worse than mine.

Their morning show is horrendous. Sarah Palin is a regular LMAO and yet their ratings are huge. Proof that America is in big trouble.

Liberals dominated the American media for decades and still have quite a bit of influence. The liberal media is far more responsible for dumbing down America than that network.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
The liberal media is far more responsible for dumbing down America than that network.
Don't mistake cause and effect. America is responsible for dumbing down the liberal (and conservative) media, not the other way around. The media sells only what is being bought, and it seems by and large we like buying stupid.

I am not really sure what this is all about except perhaps doing some mental gymnastics to hurl insults.

The 80's were a good time for me, I was poor but happy, going to college and playing rock n roll. I am certainly not stuck in the past, and things are good now also. My career is winding down as I am now in my 50's. I don't plan on doing this much longer. I am now a registered and licensed sports agent in my state after being approached by a couple of parents that have student/athletes with a great deal of upside potential looking to take their skills to the professional level. If they pan out as hoped and are drafted highly, I may just become an agent full time and take my shingle down and become semi-retired. Not sure what Fox News or my occasional viewing of it has to do with your rant or my life past or present.

lol @ your "dark side" comment.
Think you must have stepped on his toe one day, probably back in the 80s

Mark Fuhrman? Oliver North? Sarah Palin?

lol I'm with you on shaking my head that Hannity in particular used to routinely promote his show by boasting that these three paragons of perfidy were regular contributors lol

To their credit, every rare once in a while Fox does uncover a nugget that's worth examining ...but for the much greater part it's no wonder that year after year, study after study finds their viewers both the least informed and the most misinformed.

lol I'm with you on shaking my head that Hannity in particular used to routinely promote his show by boasting that these three paragons of perfidy were regular contributors lol

To their credit, every rare once in a while Fox does uncover a nugget that's worth examining ...but for the much greater part it's no wonder that year after year, study after study finds their viewers both the least informed and the most misinformed.

Um, least and misinformed people are the life blood of the Democrat voting base. Rush coined the term "Low information voters" for good reason.

Um, least and misinformed people are the life blood of the Democrat voting base. Rush coined the term "Low information voters" for good reason.

Study Finds Fox News Viewers Least Informed Of All Viewers
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/23/fox-news-less-informed-new-study_n_1538914.html
someone who watched only Fox News would be expected to answer just 1.04 domestic questions correctly -- a figure which is significantly worse than if they had reported watching no media at all.
On the other hand, if they listened only to NPR, they would be expected to answer 1.51 questions correctly; viewers of Sunday morning talk shows fare similarly well. And people watching only "The Daily Show With Jon Stewart" could answer about 1.42 questions correctly.

So, unless Fox News viewers vote for Democrats, Rush is deeply wrong

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Well, hell, if Rush said it, it must be true. Of course, he should be, according to his own penal code, be broadcasting from a prison. Oh, who am I kidding, Rush's reputation is above the law.

BC do you seriously listen to that fucking criminal hypocrite and ANYTHING he has to say?

When you have states like Mississippi and Louisiana and Alabama which are red states yet their poorest people who are ALL on food stamps and welfare vote for the very people who pledge to take it all away from them, how could ANYONE be more misinformed and uninformed than that? Because wealthy democrats support ideas that cost them more? Is that your claim for voting against your own interests with the left?

BC do you seriously listen to that fucking criminal hypocrite and ANYTHING he has to say?

When you have states like Mississippi and Louisiana and Alabama which are red states yet their poorest people who are ALL on food stamps and welfare vote for the very people who pledge to take it all away from them, how could ANYONE be more misinformed and uninformed than that? Because wealthy democrats support ideas that cost them more? Is that your claim for voting against your own interests with the left?

I assume you are talking about his doctor shopping for scripts and his Oxycontin addiction. I have a sister that is addicted to Hillbilly heroin too and she can't get off of them to save her life, literally. The prosecutors in Florida chose to accept a plea in Limbaugh's case and while I wish he never had that problem it still does not take away from the fact that Limbaugh articulates conservatism better than any pundit out there. Yes, I have been listening to him for years and make no excuses for it. Rush isn't running for any office, the real criminal is Hillary Clinton who seeks to hold the highest office in the land and lives by a different set of rules than apply to the rest of us. You will ultimately vote for that bitch so criminals obviously don't pose too much of a problem for you, if they are your criminal.