• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Farrah

Farrah
Usage: Arabic
Variant transcription of FARAH
Means "joy" in Arabic.

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
her name is muslim but i dont think she is by the looks of it

can anyone confirm?

Originally 2 different names had been merged in the name Farrah:

1) As Dean Wormer wrote just above this post of mine, one of them, correctly transcribed as Farah, is of Arabic origin and means "joy, happiness" (from the verb "fariha" = "he enjoyed").

2) The other one is an Old / Middle English female name with the meaning "delightful, beautiful", derived from the adjective "fair" (pleasant, beautiful - from Old English "fæger").

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
3 galleries from a site I found not long ago:

Farrah and Alec Metro by a pond
Farrah and Raylene at carwash with Alec Metro
Farrah as a nurse posing and spreading her sweet pussy

(I haven't seen some pics in the 3rd link before)

I am also very pleased to share wonderful news with all Farrah's fans - yesterday she posted a few free B&W small pics, that had been taken in January, on her site. Farrah is still brilliant, her face is marvellous, her body looks beautiful and she has still awesome DDD breasts.

We talked about 1/2 hr on the phone, she was very sweet and funny (we laughed a lot) and told me that she would do a new photo set soon, so we'll hopefully see some new stuff of this amazing babe shortly. :)

:lovecoupl :bowdown: :lovecoupl :bowdown:

Last edited:
I am a huuuuge fan of Farrah! I didn't know she has a pesonal site. what is there address? and where can I faind these new b/w photos of her?

The link to Farrah's site is here. Enjoy!

I emailed Farrah a couple of weeks ago using the email provided on her website but I haven't gotten any response yet. I wanted to know if, by paying for a membership on her site, you get access to video footage like some of her movies. Or do you only get access to pictures and photo shoots? I thought You Might know the answer since you seem to be in contact with Farrah a lot. Thanks again!

I know that Farrah has appeared in a playboy series called "Adult Stars Close Up". Would anyone happen to know in which exactly? Each volume of the series has a secondary title (e.g. "Adult Stars Close Up - All Out). So would anybody know in which exactly volume of the series has she appeared?

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
I emailed Farrah a couple of weeks ago using the email provided on her website but I haven't gotten any response yet. I wanted to know if, by paying for a membership on her site, you get access to video footage like some of her movies. Or do you only get access to pictures and photo shoots? I thought you might know the answer since you seem to be in contact with Farrah a lot. Thanks again!

Sorry for replying so late, but you may have noticed that I was not on the board for a while. For the time being, there are only pics in the section for paying members on Farrah's site, but she is planning some video shows too. Unfortunately, Farrah has been having some computer problems and could therefore neither reply to your message nor update her site.

I know that Farrah has appeared in a playboy series called "Adult Stars Close Up". Would anyone happen to know in which exactly? Each volume of the series has a secondary title (e.g. "Adult Stars Close Up - All Out). So would anybody know in which exactly volume of the series has she appeared?

That was "Adult Stars Close Up - Girls On Girls" (or "Girl On Girl", I cannot remember the title exactly). I think it was released in 1997, because Farrah said she had been in the adult industry for about 1 year in that film. It was the first film with her I saw (in 2001, I think) and I would therefore be very happy if I could get it, but it seems not to be available any longer.

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
Video:

Farrah in the compilation "Deep Inside Farrah 2"

---

List of the films the scenes in the compilation are taken from:

Scene 1 - XXX Trek: The Maneater
Scene 2 - XXX Trek: Final Orgasm
Scene 3 - Picture Me Naked
Scene 4 - Twisted
Scene 5 - Farrah's All Girl Adventure
Scene 6 - Farrah's Pajama Party