• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fantasy Football 2010

Whoo Hoo!

I was totally down'n out about my team and I come back this week to notch what is likely to be the highest score of any team of any week all season so far! Whoo Hoo!

Alright I got a question for you fellas. In my league I had Mike Vick but obviously he got hurt, so I'm trying to find a suitable replacement for him for now. The best free agent QBs in the league are prolly: Shaun Hill, Chad Henne, Matt Cassel, and Vince Young. Who do you guys think I should pick up? I'll probably only need him for one week and then the bye weeks for my other QBs, once Vick comes back. I used Hill last week and he did pretty well. Lemme know what you guys think would be the best pick up for the upcoming week

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
(I just remembered that I was part of this. Came to check on my team to find half of it in a Bye weekend and the rest injured. Fucking Manning.)

Alright I got a question for you fellas. In my league I had Mike Vick but obviously he got hurt, so I'm trying to find a suitable replacement for him for now. The best free agent QBs in the league are prolly: Shaun Hill, Chad Henne, Matt Cassel, and Vince Young. Who do you guys think I should pick up? I'll probably only need him for one week and then the bye weeks for my other QBs, once Vick comes back. I used Hill last week and he did pretty well. Lemme know what you guys think would be the best pick up for the upcoming week

Out of that group, I'ld go with Young for this week - Jags pass D is terrible.

(I just remembered that I was part of this. Came to check on my team to find half of it in a Bye weekend and the rest injured. Fucking Manning.)

If your don't like Peyton, maybe you should trade him to someone who could use him. :wave:

PlasmaTwa2

If your don't like Peyton, maybe you should trade him to someone who could use him. :wave:

Nah, I'll keep him. Roethlisberger isn't a very good backup for me. :facepalm:

It looks like I might have to give STDiva his crown back after this week. Can't believe I might actually win a game.

Currently 4-1 despite having one of the top 3 most difficult schedules, although it helps I also have a top 3 scoring team. Don't think it'll last though. I'm just too damn inconsistent (other than my killer TE) and I have too many bye weeks that will all hit over the next few weeks.

Antonio Gates ...

Sigh ... there goes my TE advantage in Antonio Gates. No word yet on how long he'll be out. I'm glad I didn't drop Todd Heap, which I was toying with, but I still had Gates' bye week coming up.

Probably a little late to be pointing this out, but the trade deadline is Friday. I sent out a few trade proposals. Looking to trade s-jax or Bradshaw (or if there's any interest - wallace or maybe woodhead?) to upgrade at qb.

Throw some last minute offers at me if you want.

Would the owners of 69er's, Plasma Badgers, and dbradford all stars, please check the trade proposals that I sent?

deadline is 11:59 pst

Hey I got a question for all you fantasy footballers. Just one of opinion on who you think I should start in my league this week. I'm having trouble deciding between Dwayne Bowe or Cedric Benson for my flex player this week. Wondering who you think I should start? If you think Bowe...than do you think I should switch out Benson for Jahvid Best as my second RB. Lemme know!!

Hey I got a question for all you fantasy footballers. Just one of opinion on who you think I should start in my league this week. I'm having trouble deciding between Dwayne Bowe or Cedric Benson for my flex player this week. Wondering who you think I should start? If you think Bowe...than do you think I should switch out Benson for Jahvid Best as my second RB. Lemme know!!

Play Bowe in your flex. And don't ever start Benson over Best. Best is one of the best fantasy backs in the league. He gets goal line touches, and leads all running backs in receptions. C'mon man. Plus, Detroit plays Buffalo.

Play Bowe in your flex. And don't ever start Benson over Best. Best is one of the best fantasy backs in the league. He gets goal line touches, and leads all running backs in receptions. C'mon man. Plus, Detroit plays Buffalo.

Hey this was actually a tough decision for me. Best is a really good tailback and gets a lot of receptions but he's had minimal point gains since the second week when he had his break out game. He's been struggling with that turf tough since then but does have a favorable match up against Buffalo..who is dead last in the league against the rush. And Best hasn't scored a TD since week 2 and in those 2 weeks he had 5. None since then! Plus Cedric Benson has a good match up also against Indy this weekend who we all know is horrible against the run, several running backs have blown them up...including Arian Foster twice. Plus with Ochostinko and Palmer being roughed up for the Bengals I feel like they might rely heavily on Benson this week. But then again they'll probably get down early and have to try and pass their way back into it. Who knows? Bowe was a toss up for me cause I know he's been coming on lately gettin a lot of TD grabs and he's been Cassels go to guy, but I just always have a feeling he's gonna have an off week. His match up against Denver is semi favorable since they aren't great against the pass, but Champ Bailey will still be covering Bowe most of the game and he has had past success shutting him down. So each one for me has their up sides as well as downs.

Hey this was actually a tough decision for me. Best is a really good tailback and gets a lot of receptions but he's had minimal point gains since the second week when he had his break out game. He's been struggling with that turf tough since then but does have a favorable match up against Buffalo..who is dead last in the league against the rush. And Best hasn't scored a TD since week 2 and in those 2 weeks he had 5. None since then! Plus Cedric Benson has a good match up also against Indy this weekend who we all know is horrible against the run, several running backs have blown them up...including Arian Foster twice. Plus with Ochostinko and Palmer being roughed up for the Bengals I feel like they might rely heavily on Benson this week. But then again they'll probably get down early and have to try and pass their way back into it. Who knows? Bowe was a toss up for me cause I know he's been coming on lately gettin a lot of TD grabs and he's been Cassels go to guy, but I just always have a feeling he's gonna have an off week. His match up against Denver is semi favorable since they aren't great against the pass, but Champ Bailey will still be covering Bowe most of the game and he has had past success shutting him down. So each one for me has their up sides as well as downs.

You probably shouldn't take any advice from me. I'm 1-8 in the FreeOnes league. :anonymous

i like Benson over Bowe just because he gets to run against Indy's defense but it will be close. sadly Bailey hasn't looked so good this year.

Divisional leaders meet ...

Brady Street (fka LDM Jackers) take on the Matsugane Maniacs as the two divisional leaders meet. Brady Street also took on Anheiser Bush? last week, who is tied with the Matsugane Manaics. Anheiser Bush? came out on top of that game.

A loss again by Brady Street this week could result in a 3-way tie for his division. A loss by the Matsugane Maniacs this week would result in the first release of the divisional lead to Anheiser Bush? (the Maniacs have a direct versus tie-breaker win against the Bush).

Almost everyone can still make the playoffs. Other than two teams, no one is worse than 3-6 and no one is better than 7-2.

Bree Olson

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Aw, damn. I must have missed this thread...I fucking looove football. Fantasy is already something I'm good at, the next obvious step is playing fantasy football, right? Hehe.

PlasmaTwa2

Aw, damn. I must have missed this thread...I fucking looove football. Fantasy is already something I'm good at, the next obvious step is playing fantasy football, right? Hehe.

You're probably better than me...

If anyone wants to trade for Manning, I'm taking offers. I need tons of improvements across the board.