• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fantasy Football 2010

We need 1 more person to join or it's going to be uneven. Cmon people. Last year we were close to having 2 leagues now we can't fill up 1????

If you dont have anyone by 5 tomorrow, I'll be in to keep it even.

If someone wants to join, that is fine w/me, I dont think I have the time to give it its proper do.

I'm now 2-0, but my first, real challenge is next week ...

I'm now 2-0, beating 2 teams that are 0-2. Although I do have to say that Spoon! was one of the 0-2 teams and he's the #2 scorer!

But now I have a real challenge in Week 3, taking on the #1 scorer in dbradford all stars, who I will face again in Week 12. This guy is a fantasy stud (checked his profile -- football and hockey fantasy wins), so I don't expect to win.

Couple of my rookies chances are working out very well though. And most of my other skill positions are excellent. I always chance on a TE early and Antonio Gates makes all the difference. Yes, the TE is less important since we start 3 WR and 2 RB, and they are even more important in 1/2 or 2/2 leagues, but it's still that extra 20+ points week-in, week-out, at that added position that makes all-the-difference.

I had Forte on my bench the last 2 weeks, and I'm going to have to change that since Chicago is passing and we are a PPR league. I still have start-sit delimas with my WR/RB. The PPR really makes all-the-difference in choosing a RB to start.

I'm searching for a better QB. Favre and Eli Manning are providing real frustration right now. I don't need a top-tier QB, just someone who is good for a consistent 15 points. Yes, I drafted a QB very late, even later than normal. I'm hoping Favre gets some help. Todd Heap is my backup TE, and has been getting his over 10 points/week and plays hurt (so ignore his injury status, he's always out there getting the points), so if you need a TE that can produce anything, I'm looking for just a mid-level QB at this point.

Re: I'm now 2-0, but my first, real challenge is next week ...

I'm now 2-0, beating 2 teams that are 0-2. Although I do have to say that Spoon! was one of the 0-2 teams and he's the #2 scorer!

But now I have a real challenge in Week 3, taking on the #1 scorer in dbradford all stars, who I will face again in Week 12. This guy is a fantasy stud (checked his profile -- football and hockey fantasy wins), so I don't expect to win.

Couple of my rookies chances are working out very well though. And most of my other skill positions are excellent. I always chance on a TE early and Antonio Gates makes all the difference. Yes, the TE is less important since we start 3 WR and 2 RB, and they are even more important in 1/2 or 2/2 leagues, but it's still that extra 20+ points week-in, week-out, at that added position that makes all-the-difference.

I had Forte on my bench the last 2 weeks, and I'm going to have to change that since Chicago is passing and we are a PPR league. I still have start-sit delimas with my WR/RB. The PPR really makes all-the-difference in choosing a RB to start.

I'm searching for a better QB. Favre and Eli Manning are providing real frustration right now. I don't need a top-tier QB, just someone who is good for a consistent 15 points. Yes, I drafted a QB very late, even later than normal. I'm hoping Favre gets some help. Todd Heap is my backup TE, and has been getting his over 10 points/week and plays hurt (so ignore his injury status, he's always out there getting the points), so if you need a TE that can produce anything, I'm looking for just a mid-level QB at this point.

I have Vick, Kolb and Hassleback if you're interested. I'm scoring no points and needs to start making some changes.

At least Favre has Detroit in Week 3 ...

I have Vick, Kolb and Hassleback if you're interested. I'm scoring no points and needs to start making some changes.
Vick is the #3 QB scorer and Hasselbeck is the #6 QB scorer, so I don't know what I could offer for either. I know Vick is questionable with Kolb still being the starter, although it could flop either way. I figure you'll want to keep those two together, so that would leave Hasselbeck, which you'll probably want as a more consistent starter. I mean, I could chance it by talking Kolb from you, and then you have Hasselbeck as a consistent starter, which is a safe bet if Kolb does well (which works out for both of us), while you still have Vick if Kolb sucks (and that works poorly for me, but that's a chance I might take).

Favre has Detroit in Week 3, while Eli goes against Tennessee. I might chance on Favre and then consider a QB trade in Week 4 (Favre has his bye that week). If he blows that game, then I know I should dump him for sure. We'll also no more about Kolb v. Vick then too, as well as Hasselbeck with 3 weeks under his belt, and you can decide.

I see you could use a better TE though. There are at least two TE free agents that have been scoring 20 points that are available. Although I don't see either of them as good as Heap for the season. Heap is playing hurt and still kicking butt, and those injuries are limited and will go away. I'd be using him if I didn't have Antonio Gates, who is #2 only to Dallas Clark. I think Clark isn't going to be as good season-long or I would have drafted him instead Gates.

We'll talk again after Week 3 if you're still interested in Heap, or anyone else I have that I might want to give up. I like my WR and RB options, especially both the rookies and the fact that we are a PPR league. That's been saving me year-in, year-out.

Don't forget to vote!

Guys -- don't forget to vote who you think is going to win in the fantasy match-up for the week. For all six games, pick the six of the twelve teams you think will win.

My game of the week? The 2-0 Anheiser Bush? v. the 0-2 Spoon!

Spoon! has lost by only a few points both weeks, and has a solid team being the #2 overall scorer. Anheiser Bush? has a few, interesting player match-ups for the week. I think this one will be over 150 points for each, with Spoon! pulling out his first win by less than 10 points.

I'm having some trouble in my Fantasy League fellas. Thought you guys might be able to help me out. I have most of my starting roster set except for my Flex player. I have 3 options in mind and was wondering what you guys think: DeAngelo Williams, Santana Moss, and Jeremy Maclin.

As of right now I have Moss as the Flex but was wondering what you guys thought?

I'm having some trouble in my Fantasy League fellas. Thought you guys might be able to help me out. I have most of my starting roster set except for my Flex player. I have 3 options in mind and was wondering what you guys think: DeAngelo Williams, Santana Moss, and Jeremy Maclin.

As of right now I have Moss as the Flex but was wondering what you guys thought?

I'd go Moss too. Williams is cold right now. Maclin...meh.

I'd go Williams....normally a RB > WR as a flex since they are guaranteed carries. He has been cold, but that just means he's due