• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Family Guy coming to an end...

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
At first, I was like "Oh no! To the HindenPeter!!". But after I thought about it, maybe it is time to call it quits.

A movie might be alright.

Better to burn out than to fade away.

American Dad and The Cleveland Show should be put to an end first.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Worms?

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Family Guy sucks ever since it came back in 2005 or whenever it was. I remember 2005. Whatever it sucks. I enjoy the episodes up until they were cancelled.

Exactly.
It was like when Seth got the new lease on life, his head inflated. At one time, Family Guy was on par with South Park when it came to cutting edge cartoon material. Now, it is a freaking train wreck.
Perhaps the way of movies will be a better thing. Instead of trying to milk those jokes for every minute they are worth (and many times beyond), the jokes will actually count for something on the big screen.

Should have ended on a high note after season 6. Since then I've pretty much completely lost interest and now stopped watching altogether. Wouldn't bother me if it ended. Never should have come back after being cancelled anyway, those first 3 seasons are the best episodes of the series.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Seth MacFarlane: 'Family Guy' Movie Coming, Show Maybe Should Have Ended

He's already larger than life, and now Peter Griffin is headed to the big screen.

Seth MacFarlane, creator of the hit series "Family Guy" and the empire it spawned, tells The Hollywood Reporter that there is a deal in place to create a film featuring Griffin family and the rest of the zany world of Quahog. In fact, he envisions a new film every few years, instead of continuing on with the television series.

I like how he assumes people will still give a shit....

Family Guy sucked ever since McFarlane injected his fucking politics into the series. Haven't watched that show since 2007.

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
Yeah, and they won't just be ripping on music videos this time around......any/all video is fair game in the new version.

With a "The Simpsons" movie already in the can, & a "Family Guy" movie on the horizon, and the new "Bevis & Butthead," can a "King of the Hill" movie be too far behind? :dunno: Now Brittany Murphy died and all since production ended, but still.....I could see it happening.

Now, if "Family Guy" is code for "Will E Worm".......I'm all for it coming to an end. :D But as "Family Guy" goes....I can take it or leave it at this point.......for me, most of the constantly running jokes have been done to death at this point. :2 cents:

I loved King of The Hill. Hank Hill was awesome.

Exactly.
It was like when Seth got the new lease on life, his head inflated. At one time, Family Guy was on par with South Park when it came to cutting edge cartoon material. Now, it is a freaking train wreck.
Perhaps the way of movies will be a better thing. Instead of trying to milk those jokes for every minute they are worth (and many times beyond), the jokes will actually count for something on the big screen.

I honestly believe McFarland had to give in to corporate control to bring the show back [at the time]. The viewers clamored for it and Fox knew it. They just had to keep Seth McFarlane in check. I honestly believe he sold out on his true genius of the show just to get it back on to make a living again and to be able to prove his credibility.

I honestly believe American Dad is the new Family Guy. Family Guy is a whore; American Dad is the genuine genius; The Cleveland Show was milking the network for more money cuz viewers became so loyal to the McFarland name.

I used to be a huge fan of Family Guy during it's first run.When it got canceled,I was pretty pissed off.The DVD box set sold like hotcakes and eventually helped bring the show back after cancellation.I remember when it came back how happy I was,and even loved how Peter rattled off all of the shows that FOX had canceled in the recent past making fun of the network.

Everything was going well for me with Family Guy...And then that fucking fight with Peter and the chicken.:wtf::dislike::cussing::baconsalt:

Haven't watched that fucking crap on a regular basis since.

Good fucking riddance.

Jon S.

Banned
His avatar of Homer Simpson means he has watched Family guy?

:dunno:
:goodpost:
Thank you, that's exactly what I was thinking the 1st time I read it, but I couldn't bring myself to waste my time pointing it out to "he who shall not be named". ;)

I loved King of The Hill. Hank Hill was awesome.
Me too!!!!!!!! I was actually disappointed when Fox killed it in favor of "The Cleveland Show," and then ABC flirted with picking it up....but opted against it. At least Cartoon Network went ahead and aired the 6 episodes that Fox sat on and never aired. But yeah, I really could see Mike Judge making a King of the Hill movie sometime.