• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Family Guy Christian Bale spoof

'm like universally hated by anyone with tits before I ever open my mouth.

not just people with tits. ;)

i'm kidding. we wuv you torre! cheer up!

Seth McFarland, the creator of the show, had to work really quickly to get that clip on, they usually do these shows months in advance. I think the man is a genius, and apparently FOX does too judging by the amount of money they are paying him.

One of the better finds, props...

For the family guy vs south park debate.... hands down, family guy is better in my opinion

Man what is it with all you Family Guy haters. You can't admit Family Guy was funny. Last night episode was hilarious.

I've always said people who don't like Family Guy don't have a sense of humor. Fact.

Man what is it with all you Family Guy haters. You can't admit Family Guy was funny. Last night episode was hilarious.

I've always said people who don't like Family Guy don't have a sense of humor. Fact.
Agreed. I mean it's like a debate between who's a better comedian, Carlin, or Farley... they both have humor. Family guy is more steered towards people like myself, and south park has a unique humor of it's own.

I mean think about it, we all know one Peter Griffin in our lives... It's just bound to happen.

In the South Park/Family Guy debate I'm more of a Family Guy person. South Park isn't bad by any means, but it just seems to try too hard too often. Plus the not so subtle political messages they try to put into half the episodes get old.

family guy is hilarious, but its not even close to south park. lets be serious.

let me see a family guy episode without 15 random flashbacks to fill out the 22 minutes it needs to make a show.

and besides. if you want to talk about genious, watch Baseketball. Parker and Stone take shits on Mcfarlane.