• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fallout New Vegas

ForumModeregulator

Believer In GregCentauro
only bad things i have heard are the bugs, and that it feels more like an expansion than a sequel, nonetheless i will have to play it.

I've heard a bunch of this stuff happening.

Also, for those of you interested in the collectors edition. :D

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I've not seen any bugs yet. Every once in awhile the game will freeze momentarily. But not completly and then I continue to play as normal. It does feel more like an expansion than a stand alone game, but the story is interesting. Revenge is your motive, so thats cool. And the V.A.T.S. is in this game too. Never does get old popping heads in slow motion!!!

Is that you ^ ?...

hahaha...out of all the unboxing vids out there we get the one with the hairy white bald guy in his underwear and socks...who kind of sounds like harry caray.

plus the rotating head guy is suppper creepy.

Make me about 4 inches shorter, give me 150 pounds, and make me white, and yes, that's me. :D

I got it last night for the PC. Quite enjoyable so far. Not major bugs to report. They have been releasing patches via Steam the last two days so, they seem committed to fully fix the issues reported.

that it feels more like an expansion than a sequel, it.

This is pretty much true, but let's be honest. It's a long, huge expansion and Fallout expansions are better than 90% of the other games out there. Also, I haven't experienced any bugs and I haven't been online to download any updates since I don't have the Internet until tomorrow. (Im posting on my phone :) )

This game is sic. It's Fallout. That's all you need to know.

ForumModeregulator

Believer In GregCentauro
This is pretty much true, but let's be honest. It's a long, huge expansion and Fallout expansions are better than 90% of the other games out there. Also, I haven't experienced any bugs and I haven't been online to download any updates since I don't have the Internet until tomorrow. (Im posting on my phone :) )

This game is sic. It's Fallout. That's all you need to know.

oh yes, i dont consider really a bad thing, because fallout 3 was such a good game,...its the whole if it aint broke dont fix it...some people have a problem when a game sequel is too similiar, but if it's a great game I could care less.

oh yes, i dont consider really a bad thing, because fallout 3 was such a good game,...its the whole if it aint broke dont fix it...some people have a problem when a game sequel is too similiar, but if it's a great game I could care less.

Those same people who are bitching about how similar it is to Fallout 3 would be bitching if they made it too different from Fallout 3. The verdict, fanboys are tools.

Fallout: New Vegas, Dead Rising 2, Fable III, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, and
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow!

Soooo many lovely games out this month. :)

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I just got it and started out on Hardcore mode. For a guy who's normal strategy is to run in shooting, healing when necessary, it's a pretty big challenge so far.

So I started a new game today, because of how I finished some quests I was forced to fight a faction I liked lol.

Its fun just plowing through people with an engraved 9mm pistol lol.

JayJohn85

Banned
No enclave FUCK FUCK FUCK......Still I shall soon own vegas muahahahahahaha!

im not too fond of...or not really understanding the ability to break down ammo in this game.if i have 10mm rds i can break that down and create .357 magnum rds? but only as long as i have all the necessary elements that are needed for the .357 magnum rds like all 4 specific parts?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
im not too fond of...or not really understanding the ability to break down ammo in this game.if i have 10mm rds i can break that down and create .357 magnum rds? but only as long as i have all the necessary elements that are needed for the .357 magnum rds like all 4 specific parts?

I don't get the breakdown thing either. I don't mess with the reload benches as a result. I just use whatever weapons I find throughout the game. I often have to throw away guns to make room for new ones, before I have a chance to sell em.

I've heard a bunch of this stuff happening.

THAT GUY JUST SHAT A SUITCASE OUT OF HIS ASS!

Completely inaccurate! I'm not buying this game if it is going to have silly shit like that in it! How dare they fuck that up! Suitcase out the ass.

:mad: