• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fake Tits!

How do you like your Tits!?

• Fake

Votes: 37 53.6%
  • Natural

Votes: 32 46.4%

• Total voters
Ok then boys and gals how do you like your Tits or breasts! Fake and rock hard ala jordan or natural and soft ala jenifer connelly! I prefer the natural look, but wanna know what you guys think!

I have no real preference. I like tits in general whatever! As long as theyre not the fake ones that hang under the armpit then they are all good! But seeing as i have to choose one or the other im gonna have to go natural, purely coz ive never had a fake pair to compare against!

Attachments

• 5d512f81475a7.jpg
    5d512f81475a7.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 58

georges

Staff member
i don't care natural or fake what i want is big boobs like briana banks boobs good to cum on them:D

It depends. I like big tits, so most I see are fake, but big natural ones are fine. I like both, just as long as they look good and are big. :D

JL3001

Never groped a pair of fakies
Wonder what they feel like

I like the way natural ones don't look like footballs

georges

Staff member
well with fakies you have a different feeling they are rounder than natural boobs and they get harder when they are in cold water.from a medical french magazine

regards

georges

Au natural is the way to go! Some fakies, end up under the armpits, and do leave scars! Which can be disturbing..... from visual experience anyway! Although, there is sum nice pairs of fake tits flying round, i'll tell thee!

Scorpion

Banned
Definitely natual tits, hands down. I have felt fake tits, and they completely lose their firmness. The ones who get the implants normally end up getting them too big, and it doesn't even fit their body type? here is an example, Good boob job- Dayton Raines
Bad boob job- Tera Patrick (sellout)

georges

Staff member
Scorpion said:
Definitely natual tits, hands down. I have felt fake tits, and they completely lose their firmness. The ones who get the implants normally end up getting them too big, and it doesn't even fit their body type? here is an example, Good boob job- Dayton Raines
Bad boob job- Tera Patrick (sellout)

yes scorpion you are right everything must be done correctly and not in excess even for a boob job.

regards

georges