• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

fake tits- yuck or yum?

It really depends. Going from an A or B cup to a C or D cup is understandable. But bumping up from a D to anything larger, sounds both pointless and at times disgusting. Some girls can pull it off fine though.

waxer

Banned
care to name any? I personally have yet to see anything above a D cup that doesn't look gross. But I am happy to be convinced otherwise

waxer

Banned
lol, rofl. at least they dont have fake tits! but I have to say, thats the grossest thing I have ever seen. Not convinced

waxer

Banned
:confused:

Of course! The thought of that image should make you want to squeeze any kind of breast. Oh shit....it didn't have the reverse effect did it? You don't want to squeeze old man penis do you?!?!? I've failed again.....first BlueBalls, now this. :facepalm:

I see, so the site of ugly old men fucking each other is supposed to make me get turned on by the byproduct of petroleum being molded into a roundish shape and then placed under the flesh of a womans breast? Like I said- I will never understand Americans. LOL

waxer

Banned
Lol, whenever I say the slightest insult I get official warnings. Oh well, I can take it. So let me get this straight- you are American, you say that ignorance is bliss (presumeably because you can't see the giant unnatural bulge at the sides of fake tits), you get turned on by pieces of plastic shoved inside a womans body, yet I am the idiot? Go figure.

waxer

Banned
Lots of guys are saying fake or real- they love all tits. So does that mean transvesites as well? as long as they have tits?

roronoa3000

Banned
Lol, whenever I say the slightest insult I get official warnings. Oh well, I can take it. So let me get this straight- you are American, you say that ignorance is bliss (presumeably because you can't see the giant unnatural bulge at the sides of fake tits), you get turned on by pieces of plastic shoved inside a womans body, yet I am the idiot? Go figure.
:sleep: More crazy rantings.
Lots of guys are saying fake or real- they love all tits. So does that mean transvesites as well? as long as they have tits?
You emphasis your idiotic with that question. We get it, you don't like implants (some people don't, whatever) and you don't "understand" Americans (because of some ignorant assumption that they like "fake" breast, move on.

waxer

Banned
Why is it a stupid question? whats the difference? trannies use exactly the same fake material inside their skin, you guys are the ones saying , any tits are good, fake or real.

waxer

Banned
but your looking at the tits not the penis. So, think of it this way- you see a person with long hair and sunnies on, looks like that person might be pretty and wow - big boobs. Don't tell me your not turned on (as your a fake tit lover) until you find out there is a penis involved. So, why let the penis worry you when it was the tits all along that turned you on?