• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fake orgasm?

Has a woman ever faked it with you? Do you care if a woman fakes it? Personally I don't care if a woman fakes it, I know I got off pretty good so I could care less.:dunno:

There was once a time in my life...there was moaning, screaming, grunting and sweating like you couldnt believe from a woman. The sheets were a mess and she kept screaming -

"Please, get it out of me!" - she just couldnt take it anymore!

She was stretched to the limit but still powered on...finally after nearly tearing a hole in the sheets...I heard anothes mans voice!

"Its a boy!"

That seems cold. But as a woman I'm probably not thinking to clearly as I like to get off.

Though I have faked it on occasion but that's normally been because he was doing nothing for me and I wanted him to cum so I could leave and go fix myself. That's just my :2 cents:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
What the fuck do I care? I've gotten off 98% of the time. That's all that really matters.

u kiddin me? they all do. theres no such thing as a female orgasm. ive never seen one. :p

actually no. im watching the movie heat for the first time. i know. sheltered childhood. lol.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Probably just to make me feel like a bigger man.

Any man who's ever gotten chicks off and half way paid attention to it ought to know when a chick is cumming for real or not. That and the fact that most women (people) aren't good enough actors to fake someone out who pays attention to it.

No two chicks orgasm the same so there isn't one thing you can pin down to say for sure whether all women are cumming or faking. There are a few different things you can look for that are telltale signs though.

The bigger point is most men don't care enough about a chick cumming to even pay attention to how a woman, really acts, looks, sounds and feels when she's having an orgasm. That's the real reason some women are able to fake some men out because the guy doesn't pay attention enough to know the difference.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
How sexist is it that if a woman fakes an orgasm to get it over with, it's ok, but if a guy tried to do it she would probably be angry and text all her friends about it?

I hate feminism sometimes. :(

How sexist is it that if a woman fakes an orgasm to get it over with, it's ok, but if a guy tried to do it she would probably be angry and text all her friends about it?

I hate feminism sometimes. :(

Spot on. Actually the only thing that drives a woman more nuts is when a man tells her that he isn't in the mood for sex. If you are ever bored and just wanna see someone squirm for a few days or need some manner of payback for all the times she has told you no, do that. Even better if you haven't done it with her in a while. It is the equivalent to watching a dog try to keep his footing inside of a moving truck.:1orglaugh

Any man who's ever gotten chicks off and half way paid attention to it ought to know when a chick is cumming for real or not. That and the fact that most women (people) aren't good enough actors to fake someone out who pays attention to it.

No two chicks orgasm the same so there isn't one thing you can pin down to say for sure whether all women are cumming or faking. There are a few different things you can look for that are telltale signs though.

The bigger point is most men don't care enough about a chick cumming to even pay attention to how a woman, really acts, looks, sounds and feels when she's having an orgasm. That's the real reason some women are able to fake some men out because the guy doesn't pay attention enough to know the difference.

This entire post is so true! I would add that how I feel about someone is how much attention I pay to what I'm doing. I won't just fuck anything that moves. I tend to be a slow mover so I usually take my time and make sure I do it right, but no two women are the same.

This entire post is so true! I would add that how I feel about someone is how much attention I pay to what I'm doing. I won't just fuck anything that moves. I tend to be a slow mover so I usually take my time and make sure I do it right, but no two women are the same.

The funny thing is some women think they're playing the joke when the joke is really on them that the guy they're fucking doesn't pay enough attention to them during sex to know whether they're faking or not.:o

Like I said before, if some of them were really as good at acting as they thought they were to fake someone out who knew the difference...they'd be getting paid for it (acting).

The chicks who actually get paid to act like they're cumming can't even fool a man who knows the difference.

Just sayin'