• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Faith Nelson / Faith / Louise / Sexy Faith

bugmenot3

Banned
Could we get an OCSM ?

I have seen not one post that has anything to suggest this is the real faith, And all info that this one has posted is available publicly anyway.

- BMN

Faith, you just took my first load of the day. The new pics are hot. But then again, you have always been incredibly hot. What a fantastic smile! And yes, there's all that wonderful stuff below the neck, too. I know you hate the faithexposed stuff, but I disagree with your assessment. You look incredible in those scenes. I think your negative assessment might be largely based on the business perspective or the fact that you felt betrayed by certain individuals. I think you'd probably feel differently doing another set on your terms. You are magnificent.

inbedwithfaith!

Closed Account
Could we get an OCSM ?

I have seen not one post that has anything to suggest this is the real faith, And all info that this one has posted is available publicly anyway.

- BMN

Well i am the real faith and ive asked someone about an OCSM, ive been trying to get someone from freeones on ICQ for a while but im not sure the exact way to go about it, i missed the guys from freeeones in amsterdam when i was there in september.

inbedwithfaith!

Closed Account
This clip is labeled as "chuby girl with big tits"....that is crazy! Faith is no where near chuby...in fact, I think her body is nearly perfect.

lol chubby is the exact way i would describe it, chubby skank lol. my body isnt perfect there its a long way away from that infact, i believe i look a lot better now.

inbedwithfaith!

Closed Account
Faith, you just took my first load of the day. The new pics are hot. But then again, you have always been incredibly hot. What a fantastic smile! And yes, there's all that wonderful stuff below the neck, too. I know you hate the faith exposed stuff, but I disagree with your assessment. You look incredible in those scenes. I think your negative assessment might be largely based on the business perspective or the fact that you felt betrayed by certain individuals. I think you'd probably feel differently doing another set on your terms. You are magnificent.

The negative assessment is based on me looking like miss piggy. I dont feel i look good on any of those videos at all. I will never ever be doing hardcore material again as i was never comfortable doing it and i think this shows in pictures and videos featured on faith exposed.

bugmenot3

Banned
lol chubby is the exact way i would describe it, chubby skank lol. my body isnt perfect there its a long way away from that infact, i believe i look a lot better now.

You give yourself negativity, looking for attention and people to say "Aww no you look great" ect.

Funny how that "Faithexposed" person suddenly dissapears as soon as you appear too.

Also, What is wrong with saying all of your last 3 posts in one post? Trying to get a high post count?

Oh yeah and next time if you dont like doing hardcore dont fuck in front of a camera. Just a hint. Pfffff.

omfg!!! :eek: what a great, tiny, tight, little waist do you get Faith!!!

in my personal point of view i think its time, for you, to do the next stape... i think you should to reconsider will do some quality hard core, no like exposed site, and leave that shity and irregular inbedwithfaith site or dismiss your webmaster, photographer and designer to stop doing the same-repetitive photo and video set just with diferent outfit

please Faith i beg you :bowdown:

in my personal point of view i think its time, for you, to do the next stape... i think you should to reconsider will do some quality hard core, no like exposed site, and leave that shity and irregular inbedwithfaith site or dismiss your webmaster, photographer and designer to stop doing the same-repetitive photo and video set just with diferent outfit

Here we go again, she has said multiple times in this thread that she is never going to do a hardcore site again. Inbedwithfaith.com is her site and will be the only site that she will do. Can we all just move foward and appreciate what she does put out there rather than what she doesn't? The majority of us happen to like Inbedwithfaith.

inbedwithfaith!

Closed Account
You give yourself negativity, looking for attention and people to say "Aww no you look great" ect.

Funny how that "Faithexposed" person suddenly dissapears as soon as you appear too.

Also, What is wrong with saying all of your last 3 posts in one post? Trying to get a high post count?

Oh yeah and next time if you dont like doing hardcore dont fuck in front of a camera. Just a hint. Pfffff.

Im not looking for attention when i say i dont like the way i look in the faithexposed videos, its a fair comment that i personally feel i look better in my latest stuff for inbedwithfaith.

Whos posting as faithexposed? that site hasnt been actively promoted since 2006 when the site launched/ became defunt.

I dont know how to quote 3 different posts ok? Im not on here to get a high post count im here because this thread is about me and i thought i would join in and post new pics and get to talk to fans that i dont get to talk to otherwise, is there something wrong with that?

I doubt im the first or the last girl guilty of shagging her long term boyfriend in front of a camera only for it to find its way on the net.

Oh and im in the process of getting the official model thing sorted out, shouldnt be too long now :)

inbedwithfaith!

Closed Account

Im sorry but this isnt going to happen. I am very happy doing inbedwithfaith and i have no desire to ever do hardcore. I wouldnt call my site irregular at all? as its updated twice a week.

pitino

are you talking to me?
Keep up being sexy as now Faith! and thanks for being in here! :hatsoff:

Can those guys giving her a hard time just go look at the girls you DO like? Jeez, anyone would think you had nothing better to do! Dont waste my time or Faiths with your stupid babble! *rolls eyes*

The negative assessment is based on me looking like miss piggy. I dont feel i look good on any of those videos at all. I will never ever be doing hardcore material again as i was never comfortable doing it and i think this shows in pictures and videos featured on faith exposed.

Well, I for one didn't think Faith looked like Miss Piggy (a little extra meat on the bones is fine with me). But that's history now so let's all look to the future and enjoy the pics this delicious beauty blesses us with.

I can't believe that some posters are still banging on about the FE site. Let it drop guys. Anyway, softcore is the new hardcore IMHO :2 cents:

Im sorry but this isnt going to happen. I am very happy doing inbedwithfaith and i have no desire to ever do hardcore. I wouldnt call my site irregular at all? as its updated twice a week.

Faith, maybe u think u looked bad at faithexposed, but everybody here thinks u looked awesome there. Well nobody can push u o do hardocore again if u don´t want to. But i honestly think u can do better than faithexposed at a hardcore level, without being something disgustied. U should do things ur way. Or at least boy/girl softcore.
Well hope u do fine,