• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Faith Nelson / Faith / Louise / Sexy Faith

Hiya Faith-any kind of striptease would be good.Your tits are awesome but you've got a great arse too so it'd be good to see more of that & for the fetishist in me it'd be great to see you licking & sucking your nipples.

Thanks & i look forward to seeing some new vids:hatsoff:

Hi Princess!
Why don't you make a very glamorous set with 1940/1950 pinup style?

What I really would see too is an another G-string video /pic set...

Do you consider SOLO dildo or buttplug action as hardcore for you...?:D

One of my close friends lives on the waterfront! I actually live very near Leeds, so you may see me out on a night out!

LOL, now that would be interesting wouldn't it? Trying to say I'm a fan of your work in a mature way without it sounding just plain wrong. :D I've probably seen you around but just not realized (especially in this weather we're having now), I live near Pudsey, probably only a few miles from you.

So do you get noticed a lot when you're out up here? It's why I prefer being an artist and working behind the scenes, couldn't hack being recognized all the time by complete strangers, would give me the creeps. :)

Hi Faith. I thought your schoolgirl set for Only Tease was amazing. Something similar in video, where you're covered up and slowly reveal, would be fantastic.

What about wearing tight clothes, especially tight jeans, mini skirts, etc. showing your nice ass :). Yeah, why do You expose only breasts, what about ass? :) Consider this.