• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Faith Nelson / Faith / Louise / Sexy Faith

darkman

Retired Moderator

Attachments

• dscf2707[1].jpg
    dscf2707[1].jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 2,781

inbedwithfaith!

Closed Account
Theres nothing sexy about Faithexposed! It all looks absolutely awful! Im ashamed to even say its me, i look so bad! lol Sorry guys but im not a fan, InBedWithFaith is the way to go as its actually updated! :D

Theres nothing sexy about Faithexposed! It all looks absolutely awful! Im ashamed to even say its me, i look so bad! lol Sorry guys but im not a fan, InBedWithFaith is the way to go as its actually updated! :D

Hi Faith

You have nothing to be ashamed about! You took a daring risk but it didn't quite work out. I have a lot of respect for risk takers and for you.

I'm very tempted to join inbedwithfaith but I feel it lacks the X-ratedness of FaithExposed. If you could combine the X-rated subject matter of FaithExposed with the beauifully shot inbedwithfaith it would be a wonderful thing! I would join IBWF right away!

I think you look beauitful in both websites- Northern lasses are as sweet as they come! Don't be ashamed of anything!

Jim x

Hi Faith

You have nothing to be ashamed about! You took a daring risk but it didn't quite work out. I have a lot of respect for risk takers and for you.

I'm very tempted to join inbedwithfaith but I feel it lacks the X-ratedness of FaithExposed. If you could combine the X-rated subject matter of FaithExposed with the beauifully shot inbedwithfaith it would be a wonderful thing! I would join IBWF right away!

I think you look beauitful in both websites- Northern lasses are as sweet as they come! Don't be ashamed of anything!

Jim x

That makes two of us

Well i love the way you look Faith. Even in "Exposed" you look super!! there are lots of girls who dream of a "derriere" as you got.

I would put the 2 sites together and make a nice IBWF website with more nude of your pussy and butt. Thats the only thing IBWF is missing and i think you gonna get some more members.

You havent got nothing to be ashamed of girl, you are like a dream for many guys!!!!!

Hear hear -absolutely agree with the last 3 post persons. The genie's out of the bottle but there's so many fans of your stunningly voluptuous figure/gorgeous face out there (nearly 1/2 million views of you on the mighty Freeones). You looked great on both sites - one just more earthy but a dream come true to a point. Little spare money I have I'd join like a shot too with a more raunchy but nicely shot "compromise" site with some occasional hard style to entice us along. I'm sure many others would too. I still remember seeing your pics for the first time on bgafd.co.uk ages ago - I'm not a "voluptuous" style fan normally but you just transcended all known prejudices and still do.
Any more thoughts Faith?
At least tease us with some hope for the future - even an "I'll think about it"!

Faith,

I just think it's funny that Freeones still has your biog wrong under Faith Exposed.

http://biography.freeones.com/html/f_links/popup_Faith_Exposed.php

And 32DD, do me a favour! No way are you less than an F cup!

FYI - you're gorgeous and under no circumstances should you feel anything but pride for Faith Exposed. Yes, the quality wasn't as defined as on IBWF, but that's part of the charm. Amateur style vids are they way to go...just mix in some well financed shoots and you've got a gold mine.

PS. I love you :)

Last edited:
You don't look bad there Faith, you are too hot and sexy to look bad in any garments or no garments at all, but i agree that those videos were badly shoot, however you still gave us what we all wanted to see, and we want to see more of that :)

i am sorry faith, but faith exposed was very sexy. it let us into another part of your life that we all wanted to see. while the videos weren't the high quality that is inbedwith faith, they were still good and a lot of fun. keep up the great work.

inbedwithfaith!

Closed Account
Actually guys im doing a lot more open leg shots and also raunchier videos on Inbedwithfaith! Faithexposed wont ever be updated and i have nothing to do with it, and i know a lot of people have received bad customer service, so i wanted to make InBedWithFaith even better!

Actually guys im doing a lot more open leg shots and also raunchier videos on Inbedwithfaith! Faithexposed wont ever be updated and i have nothing to do with it, and i know a lot of people have received bad customer service, so i wanted to make InBedWithFaith even better!

thats great you are doing rauncher videos. I can't wait to check that out. will you ever do boy/girl on in bed with faith?

Faith - great news on the more floosyish content of IBWF. If replying to wolv23's last question above (b/g?) don't forget even a "maybe sometime(s)" can keep us "Faith Fanatics" drooling - and dangling (as they say) (plus subscribing). My guess is your fanbase is more loyal than many. People appreciate direct contact, honesty and a great display - which you've supplied and now hopefully will enhance enormously.
My added question would be roughly when will you enhance us enormously?

pitino

are you talking to me?
exposed or Not i love Faith's work!! :thumbsup:

I think it's kinda nice to see a girl like Faith who's got a body built for doing the nasty, but reserves herself just a bit. A truly sexy girl is most often much sexier posing (even fully nude/spreading/lesbo) than with some sweaty guy's dick in her pussy.

Agreed. there are lots of blondes out there with big breasts. But there is something special about Faith. She's got a pretty face with great eyes. She also has style and sexiness, which separates her from the other wannabees. Some of her best poses are fully clothed.

FE ins not awful at all, you looks beautiful and glamorous even in hardcore scenes...

the best way to continue in my opinion, is to make others hardcore, but solo, with toys, plugs etc... You seems to regret the actions with your ex boyfriend... don't private us from your amazing body! ;)