• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Faith Nelson / Faith / Louise / Sexy Faith

I remember seeing here when she first started ,in late 03 or early 04?I thought she was nice with great tits, but but had a lot of baby fat ,was a little chubby,innocent faced & a little too young for my liking.Man I have'nt seen her pics again untill a few weeks ago,wow, in the last 5 years or so, man what a change!Now,she is a super volutuous beauty, of epic proportions, a legend at the top of the list of all the great legendary full figuered ,voluptuous women of all time.Got ever so slightly too thin in her very latest pics for my tastes,but she still kept those gorgeous knockers in full bloom,but still IMO, but she has it all, in the 4 catagories,face ,ass,tits & legs.An A+ in every one!Too bad she quit the nude modeling bussiness,she would probably be a mature to best all matures.She's hands down my #1 pic for THE best bod & face of todays models,& IMO,you'd be hard pressed to find another as good of all time.As far a her H/C pics go,I loved them,wished she did more explicit stuff with the ladies she was with.

Thanx for the memories, & mammories, I'm sure all wish her the best.Heared her non nude stuff did'nt pan out ,that might be just a rumor

Terry Sleeper

Closed Account
OMG, I just shot my load!

faith_big_naturals_12.jpg

Me too:
http://pimpandhost.com/image/16214016-original.html

how do u know that? proof?
according to boobpedia she is trying to loose a bit of overweight and gain some firmness :2 cents:
the result in term of boobs reduction isn't barely noticeable... she lost just a cup size, going from 32GG to 32G, that's still fucking huge :nanner:
Leanne Crow did the same, and the result is also awesome ;)

Is the lovely faith back? I just checked her web site and I think theres new videos? school girls cut class, Cream eggs and reality Tv. I hope shes back ;)