• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Faith Nelson / Faith / Louise / Sexy Faith

I think it's fair to say that everyone has the right to make their own decisions irrespectively of the effects it will have on others. It is also fair to say that models often have less say on the content or the context of the material actually appearing on the internet - even on 'their own website!' so perhaps much of what Faith is trying to defend is actually nothing to do with her.
I understand that many people will be upset to see her go as fans often feel that they are building some sort of relationship with a model whose site they join but it should be remembered that this is not actually the case and that getting angry and frustrated publicly like this will not do anyone any good.
Times change, people move on and this should be accepted, as painful as it may be.
Whatever the event that has caused this change perhaps it would be more appropriate to just wish her well.

I think it's fair to say that everyone has the right to make their own decisions irrespectively of the effects it will have on others. It is also fair to say that models often have less say on the content or the context of the material actually appearing on the internet - even on 'their own website!' so perhaps much of what Faith is trying to defend is actually nothing to do with her.
I understand that many people will be upset to see her go as fans often feel that they are building some sort of relationship with a model whose site they join but it should be remembered that this is not actually the case and that getting angry and frustrated publicly like this will not do anyone any good.
Times change, people move on and this should be accepted, as painful as it may be.
Whatever the event that has caused this change perhaps it would be more appropriate to just wish her well.

:rolleyes: A model needs to ensure that the content they put out is decent. You do infact have EVERYTHING to do with what contract to sign. I mean jesus get a freaking lawyer to go over your contract...

:rolleyes: A model needs to ensure that the content they put out is decent. You do infact have EVERYTHING to do with what contract to sign. I mean jesus get a freaking lawyer to go over your contract...

I think JCM already addressed this ridiculous line of conversation. I'll re-quote it in case You Missed it:

All these activities are expected to be done with respect both to the other members and to Faith herself, as required by the Official Board Rules. You are not obliged to agree with our OCSMs on everything, but using your disagreement to insult the stars, whom we invite to post here, will not be tolerated.

BTW: Merry Christmas to all, especially Faith, who shouldn't have to put up with this kind of abuse anywhere, particularly here. Some members of this community (very far from the majority) are just downright toxic. Personally, I'm very happy to see this thread get back on track.

Faith, you're beautiful and you deserve to be happy, no matter what else happens. This might seem like a rough patch here, and no doubt it is. But everything will be better on the other side. Hopefully your modeling career will take off in more mainstream venues, but no matter what happens, you've got a cadre of fans behind you 100%. Good luck, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

I'm sorry but that's ludicrous.
If you work in any job you don't necessarily have any say over where your work is sold or how it is represented.
Modeling is no different and to suggest otherwise is naive.
When a model turns up to do a job she signs a contract on the day at the end of the job... and it is not really possible to get a lawyer to look over your contract at 2 in the morning.
I'm sorry but I keep reading your phrase:
"A model needs to ensure that the content they put out is decent."
I'm sure you'll complain about my reply but whilst you're doing that why not try giving realistic examples about just how a working model could actually comply with that ridiculous phrase.
Bear in mind I'm a reputable photographer and webmaster and I'll be happy to tell you why you're wrong - citing reasons and examples.

I'm sorry but that's ludicrous.
If you work in any job you don't necessarily have any say over where your work is sold or how it is represented.
Modeling is no different and to suggest otherwise is naive.
When a model turns up to do a job she signs a contract on the day at the end of the job... and it is not really possible to get a lawyer to look over your contract at 2 in the morning.
I'm sorry but I keep reading your phrase:
"A model needs to ensure that the content they put out is decent."
I'm sure you'll complain about my reply but whilst you're doing that why not try giving realistic examples about just how a working model could actually comply with that ridiculous phrase.
Bear in mind I'm a reputable photographer and webmaster and I'll be happy to tell you why you're wrong - citing reasons and examples.

Faith has the right to do the work she wants. It may sound cold but she's obviously not interested in fostering a relationship with the people that jerk it to her pictures and videos. Just like I have the right to fond a model out there that's more interesting.

Faith has the right to do the work she wants. It may sound cold but she's obviously not interested in fostering a relationship with the people that jerk it to her pictures and videos. Just like I have the right to fond a model out there that's more interesting.

You are right, you have every right to find a model that's more to your liking. But some of the people on here aren't respecting her right to not want to model nude anymore, and they're insulting her in an incredibly abusive fashion.

Indeed you do have the right to choose the models you want to like. This statement is so obvious that it's not worth going into any further never mind even stating in the first place.
But your point about models fostering relationships with their fans is more claptrap. Assuming any model has any significant number of fans it then soon becomes impossible to keep up any relationship with them.
I actually think that you already understand that and that what you mean really is that models have to do what the bulk of their fanbase want them to do and that 'back-tracking' into softer work is unacceptable to the mainstay of her supporters.
I agree that commercially this is not the best of choices but still a model has the right to make those changes if she wants.
personally I think that if this forum is anything to go by Faith will lose quite a number of her fans and have to build up her business again - unless she's moving to something completely different and just keeping the (revised) site going for whatever reason.
Faith's not stupid, she will understand how serious this change is so maybe the site will be retained as a not so much as a business than as a courtesy to those fans who still support her regardless of the loss of income? Maybe the income from the site will not be important anymore? maybe she's going into TV or movies or property development, perhaps she's getting married or found religion - who knows?
The question, it seems, has become one of choice. Is a woman allowed to change her mind regardless of effects to others?
History has answered that one - it is, in fact, her prerogative!
Bottom line is that there are two issues here:
1. a change affecting business.
2. a change affecting fans.
Both, unfortunately for some of the 'fans' here it seems, are entirely in the domain of other people.