• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Faith Nelson / Faith / Louise / Sexy Faith

hey faith, I used to be a member of your site. There are a handful of models that look as great as you do, but imho what makes you stand out from the rest (and you do stand out from the rest) is your bubbly personality, winning smile and willingness to push the limits. I really do like this side of you.

Up until last year we got to see this really sexy/cool side of you...but it seems that at some point around the time that you took your trip to amsterdam, it seems that sexually and personality wise, you have gone back in your shell a little...going back to what you doing were 3 or 4 years ago on your site.

Just an observation from a fan. Even though you definitely look better than you did a year ago, I still think your stuff was better back then.

Cheers faith.

has anyone got faith mayfair pics that she did i have looked every where but cant find them im really curious to see them somebody somewhere must have them please post them soon cheers ..

Freeones states that she i born Saturday, November 15, 1986. Is that correct?

inbedwithfaith!

Closed Account
Hi there

Just to let you know that Faithexposed is nothing to do with me and from what i hear from ex members they have received really poor customer service, some couldnt even get inside the site. So i just want you all to know that its nothing to do with me.