• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
^ Amia Miley

By the way folks, can we get into the habit of posting the babe's name if you know what it is? My guess is that you're more likely to get repped if your pic comes with an ID, and prevents others from answering the question for you and gaining your rep themselves!. If you don't know who it is then fair enough, but at least pose the question in your original post. I can't imagine anyone would post up a belting pic of someone and not be the least bit curious to find out who it is if they didn't already know.

Anyway that's my :2 cents:

Let's keep this awesome thread going. :)

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
Good idea in theory. In practice, people just grab images (especially gifs) from un-labeled galleries or image hosts or tumblr accounts and don't know who they're posting ; just that it looks like a good picture.
Yep, and if I like the look of something that much I will do my own research to find the answer... I just think if you know it, share it... as it saves a lot of inevitable "that's great, who is she?" posts... which just so happen to quote the massively sized images multiple times - and would save you the job of editing people's posts accordingly to strip out the images as I think you do at present! Anyway, that's in an ideal world...

Onto my latest contribution...

Audrey Bitoni

audrey bitoni.jpg