• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I can't remember her name, but that scene is from one of the earliest "Pick Up Lines" movies. Obviously the dude is Peter North. I don't think she made a lot of movies. Sorry I can't remember her name....she was really hot too. Great little body.

Damn, rly fantastic facial, I wanna see her more!

redwingsfan

Closed Account
who is this?

I can't remember her name, but that scene is from one of the earliest "Pick Up Lines" movies. Obviously the dude is Peter North. I don't think she made a lot of movies. Sorry I can't remember her name....she was really hot too. Great little body.

Jewel DeNyle, another:
tumblr_m44wogWPM91rtk8r7o4_500.gif

Here are a few more subject related GIF's:
tumblr_mgqh510McW1qjhn09o1_400.gif

tumblr_mme22yLU6X1sq48guo1_400.gif

tumblr_mkp1upytDT1r87gdto1_500.gif

2f0ad91695dbfd1bef36d23d6118638732d6d55f08fb138f6eb737293337e92f.jpg

And by the way, Queeny Love will always be the Queen of facials in my books. :2 cents:

redwingsfan

Closed Account
who is this?

My apologies for not posting, she is Tanner Mayes. The lady with her tongue out & the hoop earrings is Francesca Le, while the pretty latina lady is not coming to mind although she definitely should be as she used to be on my faves list. I've been out of circulation somewhat recently.

Why is this thread in talk?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

Are we insinuating that good old Pete, might just be a little metro? Or are you just plainly stating the dude used to make gay movies under a different name!