• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Facebook games

Any of you here play Facebook games?

I play Warstorm, which is a Magic the Gathering style game, and I play Frontierville. I used to play Farmville but I got bored of it.

I am wondering if anyone else is playing these games.

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
I only play Bejeweled Blitz...dont see the attraction with Farmville or Frontierville though...Used to play Bowling Buddies too but got bored with that :tongue:

I tried Frontierville but wasn't impressed. I liked Farmville but as you said, it got boring once you were making constant profit. I would love to play Scrabble more but they need to fix the online multiplayer portion of it. It's hard to just to meet someone and do a quick game. Other than those, I can't find anything worthwhile

I only play Bejeweled Blitz...dont see the attraction with Farmville or Frontierville though...Used to play Bowling Buddies too but got bored with that :tongue:

I remember Bejeweled Blitz and got tired of that. Especially after people started getting 700K in that time limit. I can only suspect foul play.

I tried Frontierville but wasn't impressed. I liked Farmville but as you said, it got boring once you were making constant profit. I would love to play Scrabble more but they need to fix the online multiplayer portion of it. It's hard to just to meet someone and do a quick game. Other than those, I can't find anything worthwhile

Frontierville took a while for me to get into as did Farmville. Frontierville I will play for a while until I get out of it and get back into it.... rinse and repeat.

Mafia Wars and Pirate Wars (or whatever its called) are incredibly lame. Stay away from those...

Cafeville's graphics are very shoddy and the gameplay is dumb.

Facebook should buy the rights to Sid Meier's Pirates game and turn that into a giant Multi-play game. That would kick ass...

I would still do Mafia Wars if I can transfer my MySpace MW account to Facebook. I just cannot come to terms of starting over from level 0 when I am over level 210 something on MySpace.

I wouldn't mind a online Civilization like game on Facebook.

I remember when Mafia Wars first came around to being popular on MySpace. There was always the same people in the top ten ranks, they were always putting up ridiculous amount of money for hits on each other, and it was basically revolved around them in that regard until Mafia Wars leveled the playing field for new people and veteran players.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I play Restraunt City and Hotel City...haven't started them up in ages though. Been waaaay too busy.

I also play the 3D Majong on ocassion.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Facebook banned me. I kept trying to start a Barbie Wants Anal game.:moon:

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I had a farmville farm until the facebook government subsidised it and threw me off my land and the sad thing was that it was in my family's name for generations.

I think facebook is the only place where you can kill people for a living , run a cafe without burning it down, let your pet run your house and do some farming without breaking a sweat.

I've played a lot of facebook games. I'm looking for something a little different than the point and click text heavy games like mafia and Robin Hood. Anyone have any recommendations? Any good tower defense games out there for facebook?