• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Facebook EPIC FAIL

Tracy is engaged, too, hope it was her fiance she was talking about! :D

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
looking closely, her apology (her first comment) is 59 minutes ago, but the post is 58 minutes ago. As funny as it is, I am beginning to think it is not legit

looking closely, her apology (her first comment) is 59 minutes ago, but the post is 58 minutes ago. As funny as it is, I am beginning to think it is not legit

That is a good point...I never noticed that before

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
That is a good point...I never noticed that before

Its the same way with the other facebook fail. the post is at 25 minutes ago and the first comment is at 26 minutes ago...:dunno:

Hi b00mslug, just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed last night. It was wonderful, you were so manly and forceful.

You are permanently invited to the "love stalactite between my legs"

Send to private messages

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
plus she is supposedly engaged (status on left) and not been laid in a while and doesnt want to scare this guy off. too much doesn't add up. It is funny to think someone would be this dumb

Those two posts are hilarious but, unfortunately, they're not real. :(

They were part of a 4chan attack. They hacked several sites including FB & some Christian dating sites.

Those two posts are hilarious but, unfortunately, they're not real. :(

They were part of a 4chan attack. They hacked several sites including FB & some Christian dating sites.

Really?? 4Chan was able to hack FB?!!? I know that Facebook, twitter and a bunch of other social network sites went down a few weeks ago, but that was cause of some big ass Russian political blogger crapp

Hi b00mslug, just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed last night. It was wonderful, you were so manly and forceful.

You are permanently invited to the "love stalactite between my legs"

Send to private messages

Hey Slay, I would like to cordially accept your permanent invitation and give you my RSVP to the Party in Your Pants that will be happening tomorrow at around 12:00 @ night

See Ya there, ;).....LOL