• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fable 2

Yeah im ready for it as well, i even have the cardboard promo stand-up.

that a fan for you, hope it did not cost you to much !!

Well going to give this one a miss as fallout 3 is out on the 31 and it will be a much bigger and longer game, maybe after that i will try fable 2

that a fan for you, hope it did not cost you to much !!

Well going to give this one a miss as fallout 3 is out on the 31 and it will be a much bigger and longer game, maybe after that i will try fable 2

actually i have connections at game stop so i get a lot of them and for free. i have super smash bros brawl, Mercs 2, Halo 3, fable 2, and have already put in for both fallout 3 and gears of war 2. my apartment is the video game capitol of Arkansas Tech.

I want this game but with Gears of War II, Mortal Kombat vs. DC, Smackdown vs. RAW 2009, and Tomb Raider: Underworld all coming out next month I don't want to add another game to my plate.

This game will get dull fast like the first one did I bet, all I see new is some new tricks, a dog, and graphics. Maybe a better story, but what I saw on the Sci-Fi channel special over Fable 2 the gameplay looks same-old.

My G/F just got it, looks interesting! Might take a look after Fallout 3 and Dead Space

On second thought I'm glad I didn't have a chance to get this game. From what I've heard it's a catastrophically bad bug filled nightmare where your lucky to not encounter something. Not only is the fact you only get one save extremely sucky by itself, but when you get one of those game stopping bugs there might not be any way at all to get out of it other than starting the entire game over.

On second thought I'm glad I didn't have a chance to get this game. From what I've heard it's a catastrophically bad bug filled nightmare where your lucky to not encounter something. Not only is the fact you only get one save extremely sucky by itself, but when you get one of those game stopping bugs there might not be any way at all to get out of it other than starting the entire game over.

That's why I wait a year for consoles to age and see which is best and wait at least 2 months for a game's 'new' effect to wear off and realistic reviews hit the internet. If I didn't do that, then I would've bought an XBox 360 with Gears of War and had the following scenario:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
'RROD? WTF I NEED TO SUE THEM! Oh, they ship it back free, ok.'

Month later after reading GoW manual 100 times and waiting for 360.....

'Yay, this cool looking game can now be played after I bought it 30+ days ago!'

6 hours later........

'I beat it? But it was never fun? Where was the action? And I have to pay $60 to play this online with my neighbor? WTF!'

Feels boned by M$ and the game industry, and decides to shoot everyone at the gamestore in frustration and ens up in jail. Sad ending.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

If I bought a 360 I would be in jail now! Ha! As for Fable 2, well, I'm apprehensive since this game was advertised so much. Remember Pariah and all it's advertising, ended up the worst FPS of all time almost only behind a few choice other games. Wait and see is the only way to go about the game market, not touch and go.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

That is not true. I have played through the game three times and have never once encountered a bug. And you actually get six save slots, not one, though each hero can only have one save. There are bugs, but whoever is telling you all of that doesn't know what he is talking about.

Definitely is not as good as I was hoping, but the game is still quite fun. It is really short, though, which is a problem. The story should last throughout your life.

That is not true. I have played through the game three times and have never once encountered a bug. And you actually get six save slots, not one, though each hero can only have one save. There are bugs, but whoever is telling you all of that doesn't know what he is talking about.

Definitely is not as good as I was hoping, but the game is still quite fun. It is really short, though, which is a problem. The story should last throughout your life.

You should go look at Lion Head's message boards among other places. There are countless people that are having game ending bugs, along with all the other bugs that have popped up. This wasn’t tested well at all. I also wouldn't be surprised if you did indeed encounter some sort of more minor bug and haven't even realized it.

And for all practical purposed there is only one save. What you said would be like having a old classic RPG that you could start over six times but each individual game could only have one save on it. If something goes wrong with it you're completely screwed with that game. I thought that was obvious as to what I was talking about. It's a very bad design for many reasons. If I wanted to play like I had only one save so I had to face the consequences of my actions I could always choose that myself. Now they just reduced the margin for error with bugs dramatically to make people play like they want them to. I will wait until this comes out on PC if it does ever, all the bugs are fixed, and somebody creates a hack for the game to give each game multiple saves.

And to think that tons of money was spent on advertising Fable 2, yet that money should've been used to make the game half-way decent and run properly. They even bought a Sci-Fi channel exclusive show talking just about Fable 2 and their 'vision' for how it is suppseed to be, more like how it should've been after reading some of things on the internet I saw.

And to think that tons of money was spent on advertising Fable 2, yet that money should've been used to make the game half-way decent and run properly. They even bought a Sci-Fi channel exclusive show talking just about Fable 2 and their 'vision' for how it is suppseed to be, more like how it should've been after reading some of things on the internet I saw.

I had one of my brothers friends over today playing it at my house and the glitch where a standard message pops up on top of the screen and doesn't go away happened. It wasn't a game stopper but it was noticeable and irritating. I had to remind them about the abbot bug so it didn't ruin their game as they were the type of people to skip stuff. I think it would be a pretty good game if they would have just fixed the bugs with it and made it longer. Well, that and the fact it should come out on PC also (with no DDRM).

Yeah, that's what I thought of Fable 1, but I can't judge a game I didn't try yet. I'm un-enthusiastic to try Fable 2 nontheless.