• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FA Cup Final: Arsenal or Manchester Utd?

FA Cup Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Those stats are wrong.Ruud has scored 17 goals this season just 8 behind Henry.Not bad for a season hes hardly played in.

Mr Miyagi said:
Agree with you Jax but it is a terrible choice for us Spurs fans.....The Arse are our sworn enemies and Manure robbed us with the famous Pedro Mendes goal and have most likely robbed us of a European spot !!!

Next Year......COYS !!!!!

Im chuffed that the goons got into the final actually (very suprising considering im a Spur) Its great news for us, Both Arsenal and Man Utd will be in the champs league so the UEFA cup spot for the FA cup winners goes to 7th in the premier league WHICH IS SPURS!!!!!!!!!! We are in the UEFA if we stay where we are!!! :nanner:

Man Utd to win the final though

Union Jax

Banned
so he has scored 17 goals in the cups???

If so...u can add more on Henrys 25 b/c he has scored in cups also.

Football is alot more then the league?

I think if u ask any team...the league title comes before anything else.

RKO!!!05

Banned
This is what I wanted to see. Although, lol, I would have liked to get a word in,lol!!!!! I must admit, I love Henry, he is a respected talented player. He has creativity, ability, accleration, assist, and finishing. Ruud has good finishing too and speed and good assist, talented, and I'm sure he is respected too, but he doesn't quite match up to Henry's level. IMO, I'd say like Henry is at Level 5, rudd is Level 4, basically they are both excellent players, one is not better than the other, they are good in different ways, that's all. But, back to the question at hand that the thread asks, I'm going in the way of Man U and as Miyagi said, it's because they are our main rivals, and I am looking forward to next monday night. :)

BTW, it doesnt look as if Sol Campbell and Henry will be available for the final. And as I've said it before UJ m8, without 'Soul' you will only have the 'Heart' to win.

Last edited:
World Cup - 3
Chmps Lg - 8
Premiership - 4
FA Cup - 2

I didn't say the premiership wasn't the best i said football is a lot more than the league.Anyway the title doesn't come before anything else.It depends which team you are and the season you had last.

Union Jax

Banned
League app 31 / Goals 25

Champs league app 8 / Goals 5

FA Cup app 1 . Goals 0

Cant find out about his France games etc but id say thats not bad striking rate for someone who isnt even an out and out goalscorer.

ARSENAL will win it!!
they deserve it!
I hope they won't have as many injury problems next season, otherwise,they would still be in the hunt for a title now!
with Sol Campbell in the heart of our defence, we wouldn't have taken them stupid goals in Munich aswell!!
And about Henry? well, he is topclass! no doubt about it, I just hope he'll rocket in the champions league aswell!

i also went with arsenal..i just believe they are the more solid team and can preform under pressure more so then Man. U

Sutty

Banned
Digital said:
Ruud Van Nistelrooy.

Digital said:
Henry is an overrated player.

I've certainly missed some laughs while i've been away this weekend haven't i? :D :rofl:

I remember the goal Henry scored against Spurs a couple of seasons ago where he ran half the pitch, I'm not sure there's any other player in the premier league who could do that. RVN is just a goalscorer, Henry is ultimate package!

Athough i've gone off Arsenal just lately, i want them to win the cup because i hate everything about Man Utd PLC. Ferguson, Neville's, Keane, armchair supporters etc etc....

I hate the fact it's a Man u v Arsenal final as it's just too predictable but they deserve to be there, i think Arsenal will win it but would like to see Man U get this one.

Aresenal - Manchester United is the clash every neutral wants to see. There's going to be action on the pitch, action on the sidelines and action on the streets :1orglaugh . I'm sure the Cardiff police really appreciate these two teams coming together in the final :1orglaugh

"If Ruud had been fit this season he'd have 50 goals by now.I dont care if Henry was in the top 3 he's nowhere near as good as Ruud"

LOL Somehow mate, I dont think that would happen, Henry is a different class.

I fancy Arsenal to beat them, as well as taking 2nd place, leaving Manure with nothing, looks like Utd's two league wins against Arsenal mean nothing now.

I'm not saying Henry is a bad player i'm saying he is overrated.Ruud has outscored Henry so far in his career and will continue to do so.If i had to pick one player to play up front and score a goal to save my life it would be Ruud any day.

If you can't even mention Man Utd by their proper name then don't bother posting.

Last edited:
Sutty said:
I've certainly missed some laughs while i've been away this weekend haven't i? :D :rofl:

I remember the goal Henry scored against Spurs a couple of seasons ago where he ran half the pitch, I'm not sure there's any other player in the premier league who could do that. RVN is just a goalscorer, Henry is ultimate package!

Athough i've gone off Arsenal just lately, i want them to win the cup because i hate everything about Man Utd PLC. Ferguson, Neville's, Keane, armchair supporters etc etc....

Well that certainly says a lot about you.