• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Exxon-Mobil Says "Fuck You, Earth"

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Ever since the Exxon Valdez they've proven they don't give a rat's ass about the environment.:mad:

unless we change our driving habits, there's not much that can be done. if an alternate fuel is used, say ethanol, then we will have the same situation as with oil. Corn will be grown by large farmers (these guys will replace the oil mogols), then shipped to refineries before it is sent to the fuel stations. all of this will cost money and since we have already said we'll play over $3 or even $4 a gallon, why would ethonal be any cheaper? or any alternate fuel? only certain so many companies will have to ability to produce the fuel. Then there are the big auto manufactures....

McRocket

Banned
With all the news and access to information we have it still surprises me how many people actually expect big businesses or politicians to solve their problems.

How many years of them not caring will it take for people to wake up and realize that they do not care very much about us - unless we are major shareholders and/or represent major interest groups.

You wouldn't expect a drug addict to do the right thing. CEO's and roughly (IMO) 90% of politicians only understand money and power. And they are terrified of losing both. They are power addicts.

Stop thinking of them as normal, well adjusted humans like you. They are not like you. They live in a world that most of you will never understand. And getting mad at them won't help either. We are the ones who put them their and empower them and foolishly trust them. It is we who are to blame - not them.

You want something fixed? Stop looking to others to fix it and do something about it yourself. I don't blame CEO's and politicians. I blame us.

Never trust anyone you don't unconditionally love on anything that you do not have to.