• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Extremely Overrated Women

Philbert

Banned
Strictly speaking from a visual point of view, not too many women can compete with the millions (!) of physically purrfect females we now see online and on TV...
Having said that, I don't feel attraction to only the most beautiful women, things like attitude, class, and the way they move makes some women incredibly attractive, as opposed to airhead beauties like Tara Conner (she makes me feel like someone just scraped their fingernails down a blackboard); I get those feelings of "gimme somadat!" for Gwen and Scarlett...I'd post their name in a FreeOnes "Women you'd most want to have hot sex with" threads in a heartbeat.
And Katerina Hovorkova, too! (I ain't totally immune to gorgeous!:D )

(Just my:2 cents:, worth every penny!):)

Keira Knightly seems a bit overrated in my eyes...

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Any of the Celebutards, like Paris Hilton, her sister, Nicole Ritche, Kimberly Stweart, and all those club hopping, attacted by camera flashes morons.
I'd also throw Lindsey Lohan in there.
Nicole Kidman seems like the total trophey wife.

There are two ways you can make, from two equal length of iron bars, one longer than the other,

1. Put some effort to make it longer by melting it, pouring a little more metal and making it longer in a mold.
2. Take a saw, cut one rod and make other longer.

I wonder why we take the short-cut so often?

Someone who is overrated by one, is always underrated by someone else.

pd

Without a doubt, the award goes to Julia Roberts. I have never understood her appeal. I don't think she's that great of an actress and she was never "super hot" like the mags use to say.

I've never heard of an extremely overrated woman. I've heard of and know of overrated women, but none that are extremely overrated. :2 cents: