• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Extreme Holly

One time she blew like ten old guys in a pool over and over and let them all fuck her then lifted her lips in a close up and showed the camera all the herpes and weird big red and white and yellow sores on the insides of her mouth and lips. She probably gave all that to them, that was the point of the movie I guess, it made it nastier.

I can't help it, I loved it.

Does anyone have this video????

dave_rhino

Closed Account
I don't like it, she takes it too far.

I swear there is even a clip of her purposely trying to catch herpes?!... Just plain wrong. (But I'm guessing Fox will still find it sexy :1orglaugh)

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i think shes fine. im not into most of what shes does but i did like the whole snorting the cum with a 20 dollar bill scene. interesting at least.

Extreme Holly is hot but some of the things she does is to Extreme for my taste!

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
*shakes head*

thats just not right.

You know, here's what I'm hoping. That might not be herpes, I'm hoping that she sucked so much cock that day that her teeth dug into the inside of her lips and rubbed 'em raw. I don't necessarily know what herpes looks like but maybe that's not it.

Plus, put your mouth in the position a chick assumes when she's sucking dick (you know, lips over teeth o-face) and you'll see your teeth would kind of dig into the inside of your mouth.

I do like that she's an unbound whore, that is nice.

lone gunman

Closed Account
I love the puking and everything else.

One time she blew like ten old guys in a pool over and over and let them all fuck her then lifted her lips in a close up and showed the camera all the herpes and weird big red and white and yellow sores on the insides of her mouth and lips. She probably gave all that to them, that was the point of the movie I guess, it made it nastier.

I can't help it, I loved it.
I agree.
I love it.
Fantastic whore.
But sadly,I have never watched a full quality DVD-R of her`s.

You know, here's what I'm hoping. That might not be herpes, I'm hoping that she sucked so much cock that day that her teeth dug into the inside of her lips and rubbed 'em raw. I don't necessarily know what herpes looks like but maybe that's not it.

Plus, put your mouth in the position a chick assumes when she's sucking dick (you know, lips over teeth o-face) and you'll see your teeth would kind of dig into the inside of your mouth.

I hope you're right, PG. Sometimes, Holly is a little too filthy for me to watch, but if I was involved in the proceedings, I would undoubtedly be pleased. :D

I agree.

Either way, I love the extreme shit Holly does (or did, I suppose).