• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ExploitedCollegeGirls.com (ECG)

Big fan of ECG but was sorely disappointed in Bruna update...But you can't always have the quality of Shane or Riley. Just wondering if/when the promised return of Maddie is in the works. She promised to give us the ass for Jay, and we know what an ass-man that boy is.

Which Daisy (there are 2on Excogi)?The One from the Threesome with Penny?Somebody said 2014 that she will perform with the Name Daisy Haze but that is not true cause there is a other Girl who performs under this Name.I doesn´t see any new Scenes from her.Penny did some for Gloryholeswallow and recently 6 Scenes for a new Site!

Even though Giselle Mari says "bring it" re: a promised upcoming anal shoot on ECG, a search of all her videos turns up no anal action at all. If somebody has a link to a video of her really taking it in the ass, please share it. Otherwise, she's all talk and no walk!

Which Daisy (there are 2on Excogi)?The One from the Threesome with Penny?Somebody said 2014 that she will perform with the Name Daisy Haze but that is not true cause there is a other Girl who performs under this Name.I doesn´t see any new Scenes from her.Penny did some for Gloryholeswallow and recently 6 Scenes for a new Site!

That´s the Daisy I mean. Too bad she hasn´t done more. Hopefully it will come later on.

Most of the Girls do more near after the Ecg Shoot and Daisy´s Scene was out November 2014 so i don´t think that we see more of her cause we´ve heard to long nothing of her but you can never know!But i don´t know if she changed her Name or so (Penny does later Scenes as Kimber so when you dont follow all the Sites you must have Luck to find her Stuff)!

I realize I'm replying to a two year old post, but it looks like you (Agregator) are still somewhat active

I agree with your comments regarding Steve and his go-to positions, and of course Jay and the sexy "pinned down" pounding. But, if I could choose, I would pick Steve to be in every shoot. I like how he is a little rougher with the girls. He has so scenes where he just totally owns it and the girl is so obviously overwhelmed. Examples are; Kylie painal scene, Michelle anal, Tracy painal/ATM, Tria (she looks miserable during this), Dina (she looks so overwhelmed and Steve really shines during this shoot), Chelsea (so cute and innocent looking. Went on to do other shoots under the name Hilary) very shy looking Whitney, and the amazing Hazel painal video where you can hear her beg Steve to stop.
It's not that I enjoy seeing girls hurt or forced into anything. It's just that Steve was able to do it with a level of calm and professionalism. He had a nice sized dick. Not a fucked up out of this world 9.5 incher, but definitely big enough to cause numerous painal episodes. He also had a nice cum load too. One of the bigger loads delivered to the cute Danielle during her rough painal scene. I'm guessing Steve is quite a few years older than Jay. I don't know what Steve looks like, but I vaguely recall several girls mention that Jay was good looking. Jay also appears to be more comfortable to be around. I'm only basing this on his car ride conversations where he is really soft spoken and really puts the girls at ease and has them feeling happy and comfortable. Jay's entire scene with Anni was adorable. She was so shy and had that, "I cannot believe I'm doing this" vibe going on. I dunno, could have been an act but she looked genuinely stunned at the entire process and Jay really put her at ease.
But, ultimately for me and my personal tastes I would prefer Steve.
Do you happen to know Steve's last appearance?

I am active but i might be the only One here (beside 1 or 2 other Ones).Earlier ECG postet some Updates or Previews here but that over 1,5 Years ago.They are now more into Twitter.I think Steve is about 20 Years older than Jay (i some older Clips you can see his Face) and some Girls are saying that they prever older Guys and his Cumshot was in the last 2 Scenes he shoot for Ecg not that earlier on ECG.I dont understand exactly the last Question cause i am from Germany so what do you searching for?The last Scene with Steve?

any news bruna?

She has her own thread: http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?866388-Bruna-(Newbie)-Dananinha
Nothing new but we can hope she'll turn up elsewhere since she's listed at an agency.

any have an id on Celena??

Celena Mercedes has a thread: http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?874957-Celena-Mercedes

Gigi (today's update) aka Amina Allure has a thread: http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?878934-Amina-Allure

All the recent updates have been below average. Why not bring BRCC models like old days? Maddey, Yasmine etc would have been terrific for ECG format.

All the recent updates have been below average.

Eric and the company moved to Vegas last year and things have been on auto-pilot for both sites, hence why they haven't been communicating here and elsewhere for some time. Their rep account hasn't posted here in almost 12 months and last logged in three months ago, so that should give you an idea of where things are at in the company. Given the large amount of content from ECG and BRCC being on all of the file sharing networks/forums and tube sites and the proliferation of sites doing the same angle as ECG/BRCC with better quality, I doubt they are making any serious money at this point and are just keeping it going, as their actual costs for running the business and keeping the sites going are minimal.