• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Exploited College Girls Guy?

Who the hell is he? I've always wanted to know what he looked like, but he always blurs his face out. No, I'm not gay, but I'd like to actually see who these girls are having sex with. Any help?

Steve Guttenberg? :dunno:

ScottJ... hmmmm, That J wouldn't happen to stand for Jeffry, would it?

No. I just want to see how old the guy is. There's something strangely hot about young girls being broken in by older guys.

BananaPalmer

Closed Account
My thinking is that his nut sac is the same shade of purple as John Strong's. Either they share a ball stylist or it is John Strong. That's my thinking.

............ECG guy's nut sac....................John Strong's nut sac.........

unearth topics !!!

the real question is =

how old is this man ?????

I think he is 30/35 year old like everybody (lol !) !!!!

in ECG, he says this about Parker (blond girl)

"Okay, I guess there's a point when a girl is TOO fresh LOL. She takes my cum load well though, and although I can tell she's not a fan of having her face caked up with jizz, she poses for the cum face pictures without any complaining. After the exit interview questions I let her take a shower and she reveals more funny and bizarre stuff about herself.
Weird and hot, that's the only way I can summarize this girl. Let's just say you'll be scratching your head at the same you're beating off like mad to this chick, I promise you that. In fact, I'm going to do just that right now... - Steve"

I concluded that his first name is STEVE !!!!!!

I saw the video Jay Meets Danielle from DanielleFTV.com and the guy resembles the guy from Exploited College Girls, and he is called Jay too!! Look at his voice and the mole at his inner thigh. It's only a curiosity, but is weird to see his face