• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Exploding Electronic Cigarette

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Exploding Electronic Cigarette

A strange accident has left a Niceville man with severe injuries and burns.
He was smoking an electronic cigarette when it blew up in his face.

Laura Hussey "When firefighters here at the North Bay station got the call there'd been an explosion in someone's home, they thought it might be an oxygen tank. It turns out something much smaller had done some awful damage"

Tom Holloway is a photographer, a Vietnam Veteran, a father of three.

Wendy Jensen/Friend "Just a super nice guy, and he's had some health problems with his lungs and so he, he quit smoking"

Neighbor Wendy Jensen says Holloway had been using electronic cigarettes for about two years.

Monday evening, his wife heard a loud noise from the study.
"She said that it sounded like a firecracker, and it was just a horrible noise, and she heard him scream and she ran in there"

Holloway's cigarette had exploded.
The debris that flew around the room was so hot, it melted everything it touched.

Article

Hondarobot

Banned
"A strange accident has left a Niceville man with severe injuries and burns.
He was smoking an electronic cigarette when it blew up in his face."

Beyond everything else, the guy was from "Niceville". . .

:rofl2:

There's been some pretty funny stuff on this forum today. ;)

"A strange accident has left a Niceville man with severe injuries and burns.
He was smoking an electronic cigarette when it blew up in his face."

Beyond everything else, the guy was from "Niceville". . .

:rofl2:

There's been some pretty funny stuff on this forum today. ;)

In other news, a guy from Shitopolis won the lottery.

Poor guy gets his face burned, I'd say he's go a good lawsuit against the Tabacca Industrys :nono:
Yeah, except the tobacco industry doesn't make those electronic cigarettes. As a matter of fact, I'm sure they love the negative press that this causes for cigarettes "alternatives".

Yeah, except the tobacco industry doesn't make those electronic cigarettes. As a matter of fact, I'm sure they love the negative press that this causes for cigarettes "alternatives".

From what I've heard the tobacco companies are heavily invested in stop smoking patches, gums & electronic cigarettes.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Around where I live I am starting to see hookahs making a comeback, with hookah tabacco that comes in a variety of flavors and scents.

I hate quiters anyways.....

vickydancing.gif

That's what he gets for being a quitter.
I don't know, I've been using and loving them for over 2 years now. They have made me completely stop smoking. This has never happened before. I smell a rat! Perhaps a way for another frivolous lawsuit or a scheme by big tobacco that feels threatened by this miracle? Just thinking.

Hookahs are excellent. My brother in law brought me one from Morocco (where he's from) and I smoke it almost everyday. Tastes awesome and you get gigantic rips off it. Doesn't replace the wonderful feeling of a nice long cigarette drag though, just a nice change of pace.