• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Massive Cumshots Thread - Part 11

Now this is getting ridiculous, more and more sites showing fake sex. What's the point? They can't even get proper pleasure?

Lol I agree, they should use a real girl next time.

WOW very nice allie cip thanks!

Yeah, a very nice facial, but I would have preferred to see it on Naughty JULIE's face (among many other babes).

:2 cents:

I think I mentioned it in another facial thread, but it's very much worth seeking out the video from an old site called marisa's dream (marisasdream.com) - it's called "huge forest facial" - a cute, slender blonde with a nice ass and smallish tits gives this lucky guy a long, slow blowjob in the woods and then finally the guy unloads and it's truly an incredible amount of cum that he unloads on her; it looks like about 3 or 4 typical guys came all over her face. Look for it, that's all I can say (don't PM me about this, there's nothing more I can offer!).... Resourceful minds will be able to locate it.

I think I mentioned it in another facial thread, but it's very much worth seeking out the video from an old site called marisa's dream (marisasdream.com) - it's called "huge forest facial" - a cute, slender blonde with a nice ass and smallish tits gives this lucky guy a long, slow blowjob in the woods and then finally the guy unloads and it's truly an incredible amount of cum that he unloads on her; it looks like about 3 or 4 typical guys came all over her face. Look for it, that's all I can say (don't PM me about this, there's nothing more I can offer!).... Resourceful minds will be able to locate it.

was it this one?

EDIT: You are NOT allowed to post "uploaded" content from sites like YouTube, IronBabes and such. (Even if you did not upload it yourself.). Link deleted. Please read Board Rules. Here.

Last edited by a moderator: