• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Massive Cumshots Thread - Part 11

I can't seem to find a thread for the gorgeous Marisa of the now-defunct site marisasdream. This cute blondie is so hot. She also took one of the most massive facials I've ever seen, after she sucked her guy's cock for 20 mins. or so in the middle of a forest (also a nice standing 69 in that vid!).

Here she is on a bed, and he unloads on her belly and chest - quite nice! (There's no "creampie" but it's still quite hot!)

http://www.homemade-voyeur.com/1630/Blonde-Creampie.html

I can't seem to find a thread for the gorgeous Marisa of the now-defunct site marisasdream. This cute blondie is so hot. She also took one of the most massive facials I've ever seen, after she sucked her guy's cock for 20 mins. or so in the middle of a forest (also a nice standing 69 in that vid!).

I've seen pics of that facial and its incredible but i've never found a video for it... if you or anyone happens to have a link, even if its just to download then please either post it or pm me with it!

I've seen pics of that facial and its incredible but i've never found a video for it... if you or anyone happens to have a link, even if its just to download then please either post it or pm me with it!

I've got the full vid, but now it seems that all of its sources have dried up. Maybe it's time I learn to upload!

;)

I've got the full vid, but now it seems that all of its sources have dried up. Maybe it's time I learn to upload!

;)

i dont think i can stress enough how much iv wanted to see the vid of that facial after seein the pic!

please please PLEASE upload it and link it on here and i will love you forever haha

Yes, Facial_King! If you can post 17,000 times on FO you can learn how to upload.

JUST FOR THE WOMEN...if you want "LICKED & HAVVE FUN", cotact me!!!
SEMPER FI!!!
MrEd2091950
"HORNY OLD-MAN"