• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Experiment: Women agree on compliments made by guys in text conversations. Screenshots are awesome

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Women Agreed With Compliments Men Gave Them Online, And It Didn't Go Well
The Huffington Post | By Alanna Vagianos

Posted: 01/14/2015

The next time someone sends you a "you're so hot" opening line on a dating app, try simply saying "Yeah I am." That's exactly what one college student started doing, and she got some... interesting reactions.

Claire Boniface, a 20-year-old student, began conducting a social experiment she called "agreeing with boys when they compliment you." Rather than profess thanks and gratitude to suitors offering compliments via online dating sites, Boniface politely agreed with them.

"I was curious to see how the people that messaged me would respond," Boniface told The Huffington Post. "Often when I get messages on that site simply complimenting me I just ignore them because the compliments are never sincere and I see no reason to respond, so I thought I would try out a simple response of 'yes' and see what would happen" She quickly found out that most dudes did not like this.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/...man_n_6456016.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063

This is hilariously funny. Wo would have thought guys react THAT bad?

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
They are kind of being dicks, but I don't think that's what people mean when they say women can't accept compliments. The response to a compliment is usually, "Ew no, my hair looks like crap, it's so frizzy today." Or if complimenting that a girl looks nice in a dress, she'll respond saying she thinks she looks fat.

But that experiment is flawed. Instead of acting conceited, her responses should simply be "thank you."

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8788513, member: 579739"]But that experiment is flawed. Instead of acting conceited, her responses should simply be "thank you."

Agreed.

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
Sabrina, your eyes look so wonderful :)

I know, they are cuter than yours :2 cents:

Kidding (well, i don't know you) and smoochies!

And i agree with Harley on that, beyond the "experiment": get a compliment, be polite and say thank you, then move on if not interested.
People seem to mentally masturbate for everything that moves, these days...there is a study for everything and in most cases no study is needed at all.

Deepcover

Closed Account
I'd like to see how fast she would reply when guys sent her a txt mentioning she doesn't look as hot as she did two years ago...

Most young guys are dickheads that take personal offence to any form of explicit or implicit rejection, and a fawning compliment not being returned with unadulterated gratitude must seem like a slap in the face.

To be fair though, not a day goes by when I don't see some form of behaviour that makes me simplify my statement to "most guys are dickheads."