• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Exclusive interview with Nicole Graves

Well, that's pretty cool! She seems very sweet and down-to-earth. There weren't a lot of canned responses in her answers. Who did the actual interview, Roald? Was it you? The questions were good ones.

Nice to see that stuff!

H

member006

Closed Account
To Nicole, you are very cute, that smile you wear is priceless. Your personality shines through each time you put it on. :)

I was there and of course ran my mouth (left comment). Hey... Woman+Italian= yack yack, deal with it. lol

Great interview, very candid. Her site is fantastic too and guys she has a few really hot clips on there. ;)

LL

She will be at the Webmaster Access in Amsterdam this Sept. 07 for an entire week so I'm sure you will get a chance to meet her if you are going to the show or just partying in local clubs! She will be everywhere and being naughty as always!

Ciao,

Nicole does seem to be a nice person.

I also found the person's response after LadyLove's on that link funny, especially after LadyLove's thoughtful post. :D Guy will be guys I guess. ;)

i recently just discovered her and i think shes amazingly hot.

Of all the Amature Allure shoots on the web...hers is the best, by far. I rewatch those clips often.

She does have incredible tits.

And if she really likes hair-pulling in doggystyle position...hmmm...I can't wait to see more work from her!