• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ex Gf

I guess yea...

Would'nt you after spending most of you high school life with that person then haveing them dump you because you move? I was fine with that cuz we were still good friends its this resent shit that pisses me off...:(

truthfully, I fuck things up all the time dealing with girls. no where near as much as you did. she's basically moved on dude and it will take a miracle for the two of you to get back together again. there's a chance that You Might be able to work out being friends. its probably pretty small after you beat up her bf, but there's a chance. It will take time for her to forgive you. everything in relationships is based on time. you're just gonna have to wait it out, or, you can take some drastic risk and hope that you don't fuck things up more then you already have. you're best bet would be to not try to get between the two of them

I guess yea...

Would'nt you after spending most of you high school life with that person then haveing them dump you because you move? I was fine with that cuz we were still good friends its this resent shit that pisses me off...:(

I take it she was your first love. You will be broken hearted again and brake a few hearts yourself. Move on. Life's a bitch and then you marry one.

Fukin right!

We hit it alot just cuz it was tuesday for example ha ha

I know her and I was the only one who really cared about her I knew her bf before me she wouldnt bang him so he dumped her and i was there i was her friend at the time and we went out and a moth later i took her virginity and we went out.

I know her shell be back i have friends that hang out with her its not like i cant talk to them to have them talk to her.

its ok to to hope that she comes back and still show interest in her, but you also need to move on and meet some new people. grow up some. then when you two start hanging out again, you'll be a more mature person and have more to offer her

i have had 2 gf's since her i tried it...its not the fukin same and it sucks

i know i sound like a bitch right now but i whope you guys know how i feel bros

Last edited by a moderator:
don't worry. I have a terrible time with relationships. I can't get into them. It's not that girls aren't attracted to me. I just don't have any interest in any of them

There isn't any cold girls in maine?

Im having withdrawls here in minnesota ha ha i went to a prep school and there were like 5 hot girls in the whole school compared to the whole school back home ha ha i miss cali i wanna surf....

But ill be goin back to cali next week hopefully i run into her without her bf...

bigbadbrody

Banned
um i dont want him there so i can talk to her if hes there hes gunna be mossing two more teeth im not afraid of him he has no muscle i do ha ha hockey players ftmfw!

about every girl in Maine is an idiot in some way or another. either because they are just plain trailer trash, or because they do everything that mtv tells them to

ha ha rob and big is the only good show on mtv fuck oc and all those shows im from cali and its not like that shit...

move to somewhere dif bro ha ha cali,az,or nevada is where to go 4 hot ass babes dude there aint no hotties in these northern states :cough: minnesota :cough: there are some but since im a hockey player i get the shit! :tongue:

bigbadbrody

Banned