• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ex Gf

Ok me and my girlfriend for 2 years broke up about a year ago. She was amazing we fucked alot and she was great. thats not why i loved her that one but i could tell her anything. I moved so she broke up with me. We were still great friends until a month before i would go out to visit all my friends and her. I recived a concussion playing hockey and she sent me a txt message. I replied i didnt know who she was. a week before i was going to see her she got a new bf. I was pissed. I loved her so much as i still do that i kinda said some thing i shouldnt have said that i now regret really badly. I then seen her at the mall while i was with my friends and my friend who works at a surfshop in the mall. I seen her with her bf walkin into the store. I approached her and asked her what was goin on. He said a smart ass comment and punched me. I then beat the shit out of him knockin 2 of his teeth out. She blocked me on myspace and doesnt answer my calls or txts. I dont know what to do to at least get her to be my friend again so i can go back out with her. Im thinkin of writeing a really long letter.

I have had 2 girlfriends since then I just dont feel shit with them like i did with her.

What do you guys think i should do?:confused: :( :crying: :helpme:

for some reason I don't believe this story.

Write a love song ballad about her and join a rock-n-roll band. Tell the world your sad ass story and every groupie you meet will want to have sex with you. It's true. I think you should go for it.

slowhand

Closed Account
Well I'm not sure if its true or not but......................

But the sounds of it looks like she moved on and if you did punch her boyfriend and and kick his ass. I'm pretty sure she wont take you back now and if she did block you on my space and dont take your calls that should tell You something as well that she don't want you back so move on. That's my to :2 cents: worth.

Write a love song ballad about her and join a rock-n-roll band. Tell the world your sad ass story and every groupie you meet will want to have sex with you. It's true. I think you should go for it.

change your name to steven colbert.

fuck you guys are right...

thanks

No we aren't dude. we're just saying that shit because we don't know the answer to your problem. I don't think aynone will ever know how to deal with being in love with someone that doesn't love them back. I hate to say it but your options are either to become an apathetic jerk and just bang all sorts of other people out of spite or the hopes of rekindling the flame that isn't there, or else you can be sarcastic wisecracker to cover up your sensitive poetic broken heart.

I then seen her at the mall while i was with my friends and my friend who works at a surfshop in the mall. I seen her with her bf walkin into the store.

I suggest you go back to the surfshop and get some scuba gear and forget about girls.

im not stalking her i havent talked to her since march

ill just forget bout her shes friends with some of my friends maybe she'll come back. im not gunna wait though shit im in college now!

maybe you can make freinds with the Jealous Guy ( I don't know what his name is, you know who I'm talking about, right?) and you guys can start a Fight Club.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
It sounds like you are in a situation that you can't control. Here are some words that I have always lived my life by...

DEAL WITH IT

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member

Well, rule number one is to never make your ex AAAANNND her new BF hate you. Then they actually have something in common that they can discuss quite readily.. and that makes her anger grow.

Second, the whole violence thing.. hey I know where you're coming from. But it just never works unless the other guy is just as violent. At which point you could also make him believe you were the best sex she ever had ON TOP of your beating of his ass. Stuff like that tends to eat away at most guys.. ya know.. the "Am I as good as her last BF?" question that pops up sometimes.

The concussion, and she broke up a week before you saw her.. well hell, that's just chicks, bro. Mallrats quote incoming!!!:

Chicks. Always leaving you when you've had the shit kicked outta ya.

~Brody, Mallrats

Lessee.. as for the blocking the MySpace, calls and all that.. that's standard. There are only two ways around that. Either 1: She comes back immediately or 2: You dont say a dang word to her and let her *GET OVER HER ANGER*. Reminding her You Miss her/love her/have his 2 teeth somewhere in your bedroom on a shelf or whatever.. while she's pissed off never helps.

A really long letter? Nah. She can toss it without reading it and that tends to piss off the sender AKA you. You should make a CD containing all the songs you guys listened to, made love to, etc.. and send it to her. Music soothes the savage beast, and hell.. to quote John Cusack.. using someone else's poetry to express yourself is a tricky thing.

But.. it's the one way to successfully invoke a memory or two by an impartial third party. (the band!)

Damn bro thanks! I got alot of info from that!

I feel like this thread was written by a 13 years old Blink 182 fan... Dunno why...

Im 18 and yea I like Blink 182 infact her favorite song when we were together was "Im lost without you" by Blink so thanks for bringin that up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, rule number one is to never make your ex AAAANNND her new BF hate you. Then they actually have something in common that they can discuss quite readily.. and that makes her anger grow.

Second, the whole violence thing.. hey I know where you're coming from. But it just never works unless the other guy is just as violent. At which point you could also make him believe you were the best sex she ever had ON TOP of your beating of his ass. Stuff like that tends to eat away at most guys.. ya know.. the "Am I as good as her last BF?" question that pops up sometimes.

The concussion, and she broke up a week before you saw her.. well hell, that's just chicks, bro. Mallrats quote incoming!!!:

Chicks. Always leaving you when you've had the shit kicked outta ya.

~Brody, Mallrats

Lessee.. as for the blocking the MySpace, calls and all that.. that's standard. There are only two ways around that. Either 1: She comes back immediately or 2: You dont say a dang word to her and let her *GET OVER HER ANGER*. Reminding her You Miss her/love her/have his 2 teeth somewhere in your bedroom on a shelf or whatever.. while she's pissed off never helps.

A really long letter? Nah. She can toss it without reading it and that tends to piss off the sender AKA you. You should make a CD containing all the songs you guys listened to, made love to, etc.. and send it to her. Music soothes the savage beast, and hell.. to quote John Cusack.. using someone else's poetry to express yourself is a tricky thing.

But.. it's the one way to successfully invoke a memory or two by an impartial third party. (the band!)

yeah I agree with this.

If the girl stopped talking to you because you had CONCUSSION because you didn't know how the text was from...then she's spoilt bitch. And then her bf has a go at you first? Yeah mate I woulda knocked his teeth out as well. :glugglug:

That guy has to know you were better in the sack and you flogged him.

yeah I agree with this.

If the girl stopped talking to you because you had CONCUSSION because you didn't know how the text was from...then she's spoilt bitch. And then her bf has a go at you first? Yeah mate I woulda knocked his teeth out as well. :glugglug:

That guy has to know you were better in the sack and you flogged him.

EXACTLY!

My friend who worked at the shot was like "hey look its lindsay!"

I turn around and shes with him and she sees me and i go up to her and wanted to see what was goin on he says back off "redneck" i moved to minnesota so i guess now im a redneck and i told him lemme just talk to her for a sec and he punches me and i clocked him. she gets all pissy and they walk away! i was like wtf!? after 2 years bitch thats what i get?! oh well i guess he like "kissing my dick and tasting my cock juice ha ha

I just atleast wanna be friends with her again cuz i know if I never made a huge fukin deal about her having another bf she would have dumped his ass already. My friends who still talk to her say she mentions me every once in awhile and her bf says "next time he wont be walkin away" which i thought was hilarious because he walked ha ah

thanks for all the advice guys i think ill do that CD idea. she cried everytime she heard this one song! im gunna make her do it again!

Last edited by a moderator: