• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
She is trying to win a chance at a photoshoot for the magazine but she cant do it without help from a lot of people tomorrow. She could really use the U.S. exposure to become a superstar and maybe get out of any nightmare contracts she may be in.

She is trying to win a chance at a photoshoot for the magazine but she cant do it without help from a lot of people tomorrow. She could really use the U.S. exposure to become a superstar and maybe get out of any nightmare contracts she may be in.

hope she win, i love to see more y more of ewa, and a playboy photoshoot is a great opportunity for her

:drool1:
216494_123036107773423_100002011034583_169669_6186814_n.jpg

However, I have to ask, at the end when she undoes her pants and faces the camera on her knees and her head pops in and out of the shot, is that supposed to imply she's blowing someone? I know she's not (well, probably not) but did anyone else get that implication?

I actually did get that implication too. There's a similar vid of Bea Flora (from quite a long time ago) where she was making it look like she was having sex. Positioning the camera in a way that it gave a POV as if she was riding you. I don't know if that was the actual desired effect of the video, but that's what it looked like, and she even faked an orgasm towards the end.
And this Ewa vid where she goes down on the floor does sort of give you the look of a POV blow job. I must say I enjoyed it a lot!

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that. IF that was their intent, still think they could have produced it in a sexier way. Vid went several moments where you saw nothing but her lower back and a bit of her ass crack. Then her head popped up. Ewa is maybe the hottest girl on the net but that vid was shot very amateur style. IMHO.

Ewa is maybe the hottest girl on the net but that vid was shot very amateur style. IMHO.

Indeed, she can do much better than that. When she almost crashed on the floor from the chair and when she failed to catch the necklace from behind her buttocks i laughed both the times, not really the feeling i was supposed to have watching an erotic vid. I wonder why she did'nt checked it before the upload, it was so obviously below any previously vids standard.

Anyone taking bets on when the next busty.pl update is? I held out for a few months, waited til there were three new vids up. Couldn't find decent previews anywhere on the free net and caved in when the last one came out. April 6. Pardon my cynicism but it's my nature, lol, but why do I suspect at the earliest the next vid will appear the day after my subscription runs out. 3 great Ewa vids, an Emilia Boshe vid I couldn't care less about and never even downloaded, an old Rosalia Verne set where you had to squint and use a jeweler's loupe to catch even a hint of nipple and the photo sets that started this off way back in September (plus of course a bunch of stuff designed to send you to her facebook page). Loved the Ewa vids and pics but 3 movies and a bunch of still photos that, unlike the vids, were widely available on the free net for 29.95. Hardly a bargain but no regrets. Just I think I'm going to let this sub expire and wait for a bigger buildup of material next time. Might take a year.

So, Vegas odds have the over/under of next vid at May 7. Lol.

You might be about right. She is going to take a short break after the pb miss social contest and then will be ready to release her next video. I saw the preview and it looked pretty good.

cheers orion, but I'm not keen for friends & family to know that I had befriended a topless model! If you know where I could get a hold of the preview outwith FB then that would be much appreciated...

Thanks again.
BFTD