• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Someone explain this one to me like I'm a 3 year old because I just don't get it. Ewa Sonnet comes back. Makes a big deal to prove that it's current with the Super Bowl vid. Great. Ok, you weren't kidding. BUT you almost never update the site. What kind of buffoon is going to plunk down cold hard cash for once a month updates? Nelli Roono? Please, she has abnormally large boobies but ain't hot enough to get me to spend a few bucks. Ewa Sonnet seems to be pushing her facebook page more than anything. Unless it's convincing people to join Busty.pl, I don't see the point in that. Maybe it is, I don't know. Ewa Sonnet is arguably one of the most flawless creatures on the net. She is stunning, natural and just plain the type of model that makes me have naughty dreams. If that site updated once in awhile, I might even consider dropping a few shekels on bpl. Til then, not a chance. One update a month isn't worth the hard earned dollars. . . . . in spite of her outstanding qualities. Am I wrong here? I'm dying to see the last video but not paying $29.95 for it and then get bubkus for the remaining 30 days. That's crazy. What business model do these people use?

Someone explain this one to me like I'm a 3 year old because I just don't get it. Ewa Sonnet comes back. Makes a big deal to prove that it's current with the Super Bowl vid. Great. Ok, you weren't kidding. BUT you almost never update the site. What kind of buffoon is going to plunk down cold hard cash for once a month updates? Nelli Roono? Please, she has abnormally large boobies but ain't hot enough to get me to spend a few bucks. Ewa Sonnet seems to be pushing her facebook page more than anything. Unless it's convincing people to join Busty.pl, I don't see the point in that. Maybe it is, I don't know. Ewa Sonnet is arguably one of the most flawless creatures on the net. She is stunning, natural and just plain the type of model that makes me have naughty dreams. If that site updated once in awhile, I might even consider dropping a few shekels on bpl. Til then, not a chance. One update a month isn't worth the hard earned dollars. . . . . in spite of her outstanding qualities. Am I wrong here? I'm dying to see the last video but not paying $29.95 for it and then get bubkus for the remaining 30 days. That's crazy. What business model do these people use?

I'm pretty much totally agreed, here. She's worth signing up for...but for nearly £30.00 for once a month at best updates is a bit unreasonable. I understand that they can't pay for models/photographers and what ever other expenses come into it without people signing up, but they need to give people more of an incentive to sign up

Help Ewa get into Playboy...yea thats right. vote for her at playboymisssocial on facebook and send her into playboy. Now how great would that be?

Her new video will be out on wednesday. Not my favorite outfit but it wont be on her long. Also, shes in the final round for the playboy miss social contest for a shot at a pictoral. voting begins again next week for the finalists.

The new vid is a joke: she looks goofy and stupid. She should try the performance before taping it. Assuming the black blouse vid i was hoping in something of similar quality or even better and hotter. Very disapponting. What a shame.

The new vid is a joke: she looks goofy and stupid. She should try the performance before taping it. Assuming the black blouse vid i was hoping in something of similar quality or even better and hotter. Very disapponting. What a shame.

agreed... it's like she's trying to be more erotic or something and it's failing miserably

support to Ewa this is the info

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=162168110505058

Link to the contest: http://apps.facebook.com/playboymisssocial/media/8393
DO NOT VOTE NOW !!!
We collect votes and cast them on April 14th/15th only.
We never buy votes, so don't buy them either!
We use challenges to gain votes, check out the challenges!
CHALLENGES WORK GR8!!!
COLLECT AS MANY VOTES AS YOU CAN GET OUT OF THE CHALLENGES!
Voting starts April 14th, 1 pm PDT - ends April 15th noon PDT,
check out what's PDT:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=137
DON'T ACCIDENTALLY VOTE FOR ANOTHER CONTESTANT.
Casting 1000 votes will gain You another 250 votes to cast again.
We will have alot of healthy fun, I promise! :-*

vote for Ewa :D

They start updating a bit more frequently at busty.pl and maybe I'll start voting for something. What is it exactly she's trying to win anyway? Something to do with Playboy? After three vids over three months, I finally caved in and checked them out. Probably all I'm going to get for my 30 bucks but what the hell, I was drunk and dying to know what was on them. The "gray" vid was a bit weird as some of you stated but I liked it. The first one wasn't bad. Frankly for my tastes, lots of girls have nice tits, very few are as beautiful as Ewa. Seeing the face WITH the boobies is what makes it for me and in all three vids, spent way too much time with her face out of the camera. She is so damn beautiful though it's hard not to like new vids. The middle one, "black blouse" was the pick of the litter in my opinion. However, I have to ask, at the end when she undoes her pants and faces the camera on her knees and her head pops in and out of the shot, is that supposed to imply she's blowing someone? I know she's not (well, probably not) but did anyone else get that implication? Still not worth the thirty bucks I paid (ONLY because of infrequent updates, SHE is worth it) but it's truly hard to be very critical when she's is damn near the perfect woman in every way. Physically anyway.