• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
using my wily ways I managed to get free access to the content on her new site before it goes live. There are 4 videos, and 4 pic sets. The pics have very little in the way of nudity, and the vids are just the same style as busty.pl - awkward and self conscious posing about in a hotel room, shot by a static camera. You also get the option of pay per view and download for individual videos.

overall a bit of a waste of time, so don't get excited. No doubt she has great tits and a nice face, but still weirdly unsexy and little in the way of variation in the content of the vids. Was thinking of posting the vids n pics for others...whaddya think?:stir:

using my wily ways I managed to get free access to the content on her new site before it goes live. There are 4 videos, and 4 pic sets. The pics have very little in the way of nudity, and the vids are just the same style as busty.pl - awkward and self conscious posing about in a hotel room, shot by a static camera. You also get the option of pay per view and download for individual videos.

overall a bit of a waste of time, so don't get excited. No doubt she has great tits and a nice face, but still weirdly unsexy and little in the way of variation in the content of the vids. Was thinking of posting the vids n pics for others...whaddya think?:stir:

YES I WANT TO SEE THIS PICS&VIDEO AND I THINK EVERYBODY WANTS SEE THIS!! PLEASE SHOW US :drool2:

Yea, she did always seem shy of the camera but she is a beautiful woman and I still really enjoy her pics. I know she tried to get a singing career off but it never really took off. I think she realized she had more fans of her modeling work than fans of her singing which is why the website has even come about. She is also one of the few models I like to look at that doesn't need to do hardcore type work. She is just a gorgeous lady even though in some of her picture sets her makeup is way over done. Whoever does her makeup needs to be fired because sometimes they make her look like a clown.

vojcha

Banned
http://www.***********/busty-girls-are-having-fun-in-the-kitchen-ewa-sonnet-and-ines/

http://www.***********/ewa-sonnet-big-tits-bombshell-is-swimming-in-a-pool/

I think it makes sense to charge more money.

Let's say there are 1,000 fans who will pay $30/month. If the pricewas $15 you probably won't get 2,000 subscrubers. You'll get the 1,000 that would have paid more and maybe a few hundred others so you'll end up with less money. I think if the idea was to grow into a gigantic site then yes she would be smart to have a lower price and try to bring in more users but let's be honest she's a niche model catering to a pretty small audience so she has to charge that amount.