• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlaeNoctis

Banned

drifter75

Banned
I wouldn't expect anything from her. Look, in all these years, by sticking to that shitty Busty.pl website only, she has proven she just can't do anything by herself and manage herself as a model. She doesn't have any MySpace, Facebook, ModelMayhem, OneModelPlace etc. profile. Her official website is abandoned. No one from the modelling industry can get in touch with her directly. That means she's either not interested in her career or just dumb.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I wouldn't expect anything from her. Look, in all these years, by sticking to that shitty Busty.pl website only, she has proven she just can't do anything by herself and manage herself as a model. She doesn't have any MySpace, Facebook, ModelMayhem, OneModelPlace etc. profile. Her official website is abandoned. No one from the modelling industry can get in touch with her directly. That means she's either not interested in her career or just dumb.

She's from an Eastern block country, which means her options are very limited and it's not like she can travel around and do shoots with other people or companies. Plus, the guy who ran (or runs) the site is her manager and he's the one who pulls all the strings over there, so it's him keeping her and all the other models under lock and key.

She's from an Eastern block country, which means her options are very limited and it's not like she can travel around and do shoots with other people or companies. Plus, the guy who ran (or runs) the site is her manager and he's the one who pulls all the strings over there, so it's him keeping her and all the other models under lock and key.

The "Eastern bloc" ended in 1989 (sort of). Ewa lives in the free Republic of Poland, which is a member of the European Union. There are exactly NO restrictions on travel here, she can go anywhere she likes, and she can do anything she wants to do. (Within legal boundaries, of course. Basically the same laws as in the US).

AlaeNoctis

Banned
The "Eastern bloc" ended in 1989 (sort of). Ewa lives in the free Republic of Poland, which is a member of the European Union. There are exactly NO restrictions on travel here, she can go anywhere she likes, and she can do anything she wants to do. (Within legal boundaries, of course. Basically the same laws as in the US).

Don't be that angry. Pinupglam1 is probably American.
Most Americans still live in the Could War, hunting commies.:nanner:

Also he contradicts himself forgeting that they have Anya
on their list. And there are traveling restrictions for
Ukrainians but they managed to take her photos.:ban:

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Don't be that angry. Pinupglam1 is probably American.
Most Americans still live in the Could War, hunting commies.:nanner:

Also he contradicts himself forgeting that they have Anya
on their list. And there are traveling restrictions for
Ukrainians but they managed to take her photos.:ban:

We are U.S. based, yes but we also shoot in the U.K. because we are there as well. My point was not only that she couldn't come over here to the U.S. because there are severe visa restrictions (and rightly so) on citizens from traditionally Eastern bloc nations, but moreover that she had someone controlling her career who prevented her from shooting elsewhere, which is why you only see shots of her on Busty.Pl

And I didn't contradict myself, either -- Anya's photos were all taken in Ukraine, where she lives. :)

We are U.S. based, yes but we also shoot in the U.K. because we are there as well. My point was not only that she couldn't come over here to the U.S. because there are severe visa restrictions (and rightly so) on citizens from traditionally Eastern bloc nations, but moreover that she had someone controlling her career who prevented her from shooting elsewhere, which is why you only see shots of her on Busty.Pl

And I didn't contradict myself, either -- Anya's photos were all taken in Ukraine, where she lives. :)

Have you done anything to try to get good old Cassandra to shoot for you? She is still the hottest big tit babe and I am sure she fits well into your profile.

We are U.S. based, yes but we also shoot in the U.K. because we are there as well.

You do?. Never knew that.

I wish you guys would work with womens like sammy braddy ,sophie howard and lucy pinder and many of those big boobs brits that poses for nuts and zoo.

And I didn't contradict myself, either -- Anya's photos were all taken in Ukraine, where she lives.

You just owned the troll who think he know every... damn... thing.:glugglug:

So, you are actually talking about US travel restrictions on Europeans. I should have guessed! Still, I met Polish poeple when I was in the US.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
You do?. Never knew that.

I wish you guys would work with womens like sammy braddy ,sophie howard and lucy pinder and many of those big boobs brits that poses for nuts and zoo.

You just owned the troll who think he know every... damn... thing.:glugglug:

Yes, we have offices in both places and we are represented by the agency that represents many of the models you mentioned, so that's not out of the question.