• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Gameboy, I wish I was in your position...there are plenty more videos of her and of better content/quality. All you have to do is google search busty.pl for a pass and voila, you've got access....enjoy.

On a side note, I'd subscribe legit to busty.pl if they could promise more Ewa videos...hell, I'd subscribe a couple times just to keep the site running.

I really wish they would at least make a statement about what's going on...

Ahhh don't say that!! Hopefully something new will come out.

I highly doubt anything new will come out. She's like Tila Nguyen (now Tila Tequila). She started her career modeling, then nude. For the past couple years, she's been working on a *cough* singing career.

I'm like every other guy. I want to see her railed and creamed, preferably by me, but I don't think that'll happen.

I highly doubt anything new will come out. She's like Tila Nguyen (now Tila Tequila). She started her career modeling, then nude. For the past couple years, she's been working on a *cough* singing career.

I'm like every other guy. I want to see her railed and creamed, preferably by me, but I don't think that'll happen.

Yeah they think they can leave that life behind but they'll always be just big titted pieces of meat.

I highly doubt anything new will come out. She's like Tila Nguyen (now Tila Tequila). She started her career modeling, then nude. For the past couple years, she's been working on a *cough* singing career..

yeah but if she did go that route you should be able find some information/news about her music career on her website or somewhere through google, but there is literally nothing out there, strange.

No new music in years, no concerts, and no publicity. She totally vanished.

Actually Boopbedia reports Ewa is about to gear up for a music career however most people in Poland feel the decision is unwise to steer away from erotic scene so she'll probably return soon

AlaeNoctis

Banned
Boobpedia reports nothing... It's all speculation.

The truth is that Ewa has really disapeared and we
just can wonder why.

Should it be that she has been kidnaped by an evil Dragon
and is expecting for a valorous hero to go there and kill the
beast?

Oh, what is it that everytime I imagine a fairytale the face
(and the breasts) of the princess is just like Ewa's?

Boobpedia reports nothing... It's all speculation.

The truth is that Ewa has really disapeared and we
just can wonder why.

Should it be that she has been kidnaped by an evil Dragon
and is expecting for a valorous hero to go there and kill the
beast?

Oh, what is it that everytime I imagine a fairytale the face
(and the breasts) of the princess is just like Ewa's?

Pregnant?

Pregnant?

I thought the same a while back. Even though she was moving on with her music stuff and also things on polish TV she was also doing the odd set for busty.pl. The fact that she's just stopped everything does seem to suggest its something like that where she's had to step out of the spot light for a bit.
The big questions still is, will she return???

No offence, Worm, but that link is a fucking mess ...

SLIME

Does anyone have any links to this set?

EDIT: Please note, this is not a picture posting forum. You are not allowed to attach pics unless you start a thread, or it is in ID thread. And in no case a hardcore image. Only OCSM and Content owners are exempted.Post a link instead. Do not hot link images to avoid approval of attachment.
Attachment deleted.
Read the rules, Please.

EDIT: Please note that File sharing and/or File sharing requests are not allowed on this board. Posts containing links to P2P sharing sites are also not allowed. Sample videos only. Please read Board Rules. Here

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:

AlaeNoctis

Banned
Somebody was kicked in the nuts by a moderator...