• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Everyone's a Suspect

Who among you has not drawn the dick-and-balls?

1_Mq4aXGJNlMtmWepw-34gUw.jpeg

Everyone's a suspect. Follow the ball hairs.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Guilty as charged.

SUNY New Paltz, 3 of us heading into town for beer found an open door to the lecture center building. About a dozen stadium seating rooms with chalkboards, Fill in the blank.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I have dropped spray cans from my use, switched to sharpies and similar pens.

A : Spraycans are terrible to carry around, they klunker all the time, and they bulk up in pockets

B : The lines tend to be fuzzy. I like sharp, exact work.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I have dropped spray cans from my use, switched to sharpies and similar pens.

A : Spraycans are terrible to carry around, they klunker all the time, and they bulk up in pockets

B : The lines tend to be fuzzy. I like sharp, exact work.

I have to add:

I have absolved an apprenticeship as a Painter and Laquerer, and am what we in Germany call a Geselle" ("Bachelor") in this profession. Whacky spray paintings drive me crazy. I have respect for true artists, but fuck you if you just create shitty tags not far superior to dog's smell marks on corners.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
When I was a kid (maybe 7 or 8), me and some of my little friends drew the dick & balls on a school wall with chalk. That did not end well. It wasn't funny after we got caught. After that, I probably drew it on a notebook or a piece of paper - but never with paint and never on anybody's car. That's fucked up. That's a justifiable beatdown offense in my neck of the woods.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
When I was a kid (maybe 7 or 8), me and some of my little friends drew the dick & balls on a school wall with chalk. That did not end well. It wasn't funny after we got caught. After that, I probably drew it on a notebook or a piece of paper - but never with paint and never on anybody's car. That's fucked up. That's a justifiable beatdown offense in my neck of the woods.

That is a bullshit move....you never fuck with a mans car, or any possession for that matter. This was probably the work of some little punks, that clearly need to be smacked senseless, then put to work.

I never got into defacing property, or tearing shit up for fun. We would raid gardens, and scarf down the vegetables after our midnight prowling, or tick houses....maybe if there was a neighbor that needed a little fuck you, we would pull the burning bag of dog crap, but our path of destruction could be fixed with cleaning supplies.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
That is a bullshit move....you never fuck with a mans car, or any possession for that matter.

Confession again. I made that fucked up move. It was at camp one summer while in college. I was a cook and would provide food for favors from the councilors. I never had to buy a gram of weed and got lap dances too. One of the guys would toss me his keys to drive into town and I'd hit the bars with any of them. Show them a good time as I was familiar with the area. Never paid for a drink either.

I thought it would be funny to take one of his hubcaps and fly it up the flagpole. I didn't damage it, just a surprise when the kids would say their morning salute. He did not take too kind to this. I learned a valuable lesson. He forgave me but he was sure pissed.

3 things you never fuck with, a man's paycheck, a man's wallet, and a man's transportation. Dude at work got his skateboard stolen. I've had my bike stolen when I was a kid and another mother-fucker flattened my bike tires a few years ago. Ya know, I'm not selfish with my possessions. Just don't fuck with them.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I have never and would never draw the Dick And Balls on anybody's property. I would however take a piss on their flowerbed.