• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Everyday clothing that is sexy

damn i'm horny and i'm going to town to look for babes in leggings and ass shaking!

I've noticed that how good clothing looks more often has to due with the person in them than the actual clothing. Some people could almost make wearing a burlap sack look good.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Mind-boggling, but I actually wasn't sure WTF Leggings were. I was thinking, "Well maybe they are Leg Warmers that go all the way up to the Butt." :rofl: So I had to Google Leggings to solve the mystery.

Ohhhhh, I see now. But now this brings up the question: Aren't Leggings pretty damn close to Yoga Pants? Or what differentiates them?

Anyway, now that I see what Leggings are, this reminded me of a LOOK that I saw on a girl last year that was pretty Hot. I had gone to this little kid's birthday party. Naturally, there were a lot of little kids dressed as little kids would dress. And the adults were dressed conservatively and SAFE :1orglaugh as adults would dress to a little kid's birthday party. And keep in mind this was a Friday or Saturday WINTER evening. So virtually everyone was dressed Wintery with jackets and stuff.

Well ... suddenly in walks this girl who if I'm not mistaken, is 18 or 19 years old. On this Winter evening she's wearing some Black Leggings or Black Stockings with a pair of very short Jeans Shorts on top of them! :shock: Ohhhhh MY .......... !!!!! :drool2: Dayyyyy-Um! She looked HOT! I can't remember what she was wearing as far as a Top and shoes went. Somehow the Black Leggings / Stockings & short Jeans Shorts seem to have been embedded in my memory. :D It wasn't exactly a Winter-approved and Kid's Birthday Party-approved outfit, but it was definitely Ssss Sexy! :yesyes:

I am one of those guys that thinks that the clothing that women wear in the winter is far sexier than summertime clothing . Leggings and boots in the winter time drives me crazy.

yes, jeans with those winter boots, with the fleece thing, that's really really nice.

Something I love too is a knitted dress, or sweater dress, or whatever it is called in english. I really like that, it looks great.

Working in an office there`s a couple of women who wear perfectly normal office wear but OMG are they stunning. Heels, skirt (not massively tight) and blouses of varying degrees of tightness and cleavage-revelation, but a great combination. The fact that one of them is quite well endowed and therefore nicely bouncy is an added bonus.

Even online?
It's true that I don't see much much women wearing them. Maybe it's not that common. But it's really nice looking.

Ari Dee

Official Checked Star Member
Victoria's Secret sells some freaking adorable sweater dresses every year online that are pretty sexy!!

I think my favorite thing to see a lady in is something backless or a long maxi skirt with a crop top.
I am a sucker for a beautiful back!! I think it started with my massive crush on Karen O. as a teenager :p

Harley Spencer

Yeah I've looked online before, but I have a hard time finding any that are either affordable or to my liking. I'm also scared sometimes that the sweater dress is going to end up looking more like a sweater than a dress, like not cover my butt.

Keep in mind that my idea, with my low income (crossing my fingers that changes soon), of affordable will be different from many other people's idea of affordable.

Ari Dee

Girl I spent my life shopping at Ross so I feel you :p
I think all my stuff usually comes from Amazon or a few really cool thrift stores in LA that manage not to be outrageous and jack up the prices of everything.
(It's impossible to shop in most parts of Hollywood where I live because I see items for like $80 that should literally be $2 and I'm like NOPE)

girls are easy, you can go to a 5 dollar outfit and get a skirt that look amazing or a great shirt. There really is no need for a girl to spend hundreds on clothing. I use to buy my ex killer outfits for under 15 bucks all the time. I mean a form fitted shirt can cost literally 2 bucks from the right store.

Ari Dee

There's nothing wrong with spending money on clothing either. If someone can afford it, why not.
It's nice to be spoiled or spoil yourself sometimes.

But I love a good clearance sale :p